No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/28 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me why a whole load of new players from Turkey have arrived on our new server and have received 140k br as soon as they equip their first piece of equipment? I have sent many tickets to R2 with screenshots now. This makes a mockery of players who are working hard. They only have two pieces of equipment and nothing else and are lvl13-19

Comment

Well u fixed clothing as it is visible now... though it would be nice if u could give title to those that havnt got it yet.... as i have all parts and yet no title

Comment

On s632 west coast we have many new people showing up with br's of over 100K this needs to be taken care of immediately. These people are being told to go through lvl100 catacombs before their br's are reset. This is a total disadvantage and totally unfair to all the others of us who started on this server from day 1. They are killing everyone in arena due to this advantage. Taking over spots in solo dual. They are all exploiting this bug. WB was over in 10 mins. I have had some apply to my guild and have denied their application. I will not have those types in my guild. Please take care of this at once. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
          On s632 west coast we have many new people showing up with br's of over 100K this needs to be taken care of immediately. These people are being told to go through lvl100 catacombs before their br's are reset. This is a total disadvantage and totally unfair to all the others of us who started on this server from day 1. They are killing everyone in arena due to this advantage. Taking over spots in solo dual. They are all exploiting this bug. WB was over in 10 mins. I have had some apply to my guild and have denied their application. I will not have those types in my guild. Please take care of this at once. thanks
          It's already being reported and looked into. Thank you
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I hope its taken care of very soon. We are getting plundered and can not keep our gold on hand that we need. I don't even care if the server is shut down as long as it gets fixed.

Comment

make more events for free players pls

Comment

Ok this bug or exploit is now spreading into battlegrounds-they are getting more and more titles-and with world prosperity those who were lvl 13 are now level 40+ in a very short time, bg is a mess now-fix this now please.

Comment

server 631

Click image for larger version

Name:	stark.png
Views:	2
Size:	499.4 KB
ID:	1723318

Are you going to do anything about this? 1st day on the server and cleared lvl 12 necro already. Server 631

Comment

What the hell is with a maint at 6:00pm PST? Last night's maint wasn't enough to screw things up?

I logged out last night for maint.....logged in today and all my balens are gone. *** is that?

I MUST be into pain and abuse as I have been playing this since day one. All the problems, MANY of which have NEVER been addressed, much less fixed and now they randomly removing stuff from my account?
                    cthulhuu
                    Level 80 Archer
                    S6

Comment

Originally posted by battlinjack View Post
                      What the hell is with a maint at 6:00pm PST? Last night's maint wasn't enough to screw things up?

I logged out last night for maint.....logged in today and all my balens are gone. *** is that?

I MUST be into pain and abuse as I have been playing this since day one. All the problems, MANY of which have NEVER been addressed, much less fixed and now they randomly removing stuff from my account?
                      It's for the supposed hardware upgrade. They could have done it at late night like the others instead of bumping everyone off at 1800 PST. West Coast (excluding the new servers) will be missing the Chaos Wars.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Can U fix about slowed takes reward in "Dragon Invasion" and "Bloody Inferno" ??
                        Because I always have that issues when I take rewards in thats Dungeon...

Comment

What happened to Server 40 West? it is not there ?

Comment

So people on servers clustered with r2 s105 could not participate in chaos wars tonight.... Thanks so much, so what are you going to do for that?

Comment

Why did maintenance for some of the serves start early?? I missed the opportunity to do Guild Beast, I missed the opportunity to participate in Chaos Wars... this has really put a bad taste in my mouth concerning r2... and I missed WB all that gold, daru and prizes I could have gained ..... you guys so suck ....
                              Last edited by uwjr05; 01-29-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X