The 7th Steel War is coming soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	steelwar7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	1780152

1st Round: 2/2 at 19:55
    2nd Round: 2/4 at 19:55
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Does anybody still do this stupid event?

Comment

More to the point, did the morons FIX the bug with the hub not giving points?

Comment

can give us more rewards !

Comment

how this event? so for those who already have the TM?

Comment

It was a complete LAG-FEST on the firing of weapons, and not being able to move. Usually, my system would just shut off on its own when it detects an anomaly that big and would <expletive> me off. But, tonight it didn't. It's still a problem though.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I don't mind missing this degenerated event, but in general, who was again the dumb developer who figured out to move championship events from thursday-saturday to tuesday-thursday? For gods sake, people who play this game since years already rearranged their life to be able to do these events. On weekend have more time to play anyway. I am not at the computer at tuesday evenings - lost all points of playing this game if I cant participate in cw, tw. They are getting rid of their players so systematically, it amazes me.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I hear you mate. I always prefer most events happening on weekends because I take a break from renovating. I only missed Wed's GB and only because I do transportation that evening, so it's not that bad. But to move stuff on something that thousands (if not millions) have gotten used to is a very bad move.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X