Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/4 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/4 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 4th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I think its time u people grow up on compensation - since u going in for Adv Class Kinghthood pl put your brains to use & make a Compensation with some gud stuffs & not those useless stuff that are no more of use in game D D D

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
      I think its time u people grow up on compensation - since u going in for Adv Class Kinghthood pl put your brains to use & make a Compensation with some gud stuffs & not those useless stuff that are no more of use in game D D D
      i agree compo should included adv sep adv mahra normal henna not that rubbish u give us every maintenance thats ok for new players us vets need something better

so what u going to mess up this time r2 as clearly you never fix anything we ask to be fixed

Comment

it's fun to notice there nothing to fix and just restartin the servers as maint

sigh
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

yeah. Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 4th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours Doing nothing!!! You guys should wake up and start checking cheaters players sharing accounts!!!

Comment

Three things of No use to Veteran players but always part of the compensation
            Extreme Stamina Potion x1 - garbage never use
            Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 - garbage, xp required for vets is greater than this little scroll.
            Double Honor Scroll x1 - garbage, who cares I never go in the battleground its unbalanced.

How about stop being so cheap and take off that restriction of only 1 Kyanite plant on farm.
            Last edited by Stryker530; 02-05-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

.....nice to finally get 24hours notice though...............

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker530 View Post
                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 - garbage, xp required for vets
                Double Honor Scroll x1 - garbage, who cares.
                Agreed. Hands down. I sell that <expletive> to clear from my inventory space.

1. Because stamina is at 300 daily, not like before where if you have them, you use them to get more rewarded attempts. It's a complete waste.
                2. Don't know how in the <expletive> do they calculate for EXP. I get more through the farm (at the right point), guild tree, and mostly Spire, which requires no scroll. Garbage, even for the novice, and I've been there.
                3. With the "broken" non-matching willy-nilly battleground system, not many people will find a use for this. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Gold is not enough, especially when it comes to doing stuff on a daily basis, and with more events dwindling on such (really? like who comes up with stuff like this, anyways?), it's a mere slap in the face. Same with Daru.

I would have preferred that compensation would be in the form of level specific packages, but a good level specific package mind you, not that cheap garbage either.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker530 View Post
                  Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 - garbage, xp required for vets
                  Double Honor Scroll x1 - garbage, who cares.
                  The last time they posted this as compo it was not what we got, we got the updated compo which included crusader scroll, 3m gold and daru amongst other stuff. My guess is the mod is being lazy and copying and pasting from an old notice. Time will tell.
                  Dragon Awaken
                  Server: S9
                  Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                    yeah. Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 4th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours Doing nothing!!! You guys should wake up and start checking cheaters players sharing accounts!!!
                    Huh, say what??? Sharing accounts is not cheating, R2 state it is not advisable to share your log on details etc, but last I heard it was perfectly "legal".
                    Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post

hmmm what do u mean? how come sharing your account for any reason is cheating? lol.
                      Server 396 pearl lake
                      Toon : Starlet
                      Lvl : 80
                      Br : 2m

Comment

hes missed the comma out lol after cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          hes missed the comma out lol after cheaters
                          The implication is still the same, he wants cheaters and players sharing accounts checked. Fine I understand why they need to check cheaters, but why check ppl sharing accounts?
                          Dragon Awaken

Comment

That would be hilarious if they made knighthood free after the maintenance!............ kidding

R2 needs to find ways to fill their wallets
                            These weekly balen node events, and recharge events are exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                              The implication is still the same, he wants cheaters and players sharing accounts checked. Fine I understand why they need to check cheaters, but why check ppl sharing accounts?
                              http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=67

Sharing or piloting is not encouraged and is against our Terms of Service. lmfao
                              Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-04-2016, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X