No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/11 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is it i always see the same complaining about maintenance compensation... I've played other games that don't give compensation for weekly maintenance or updates so just be happy we get anything at all when they don't have

Comment

Originally posted by R257628301 View Post
      so I should stop wishing for them to upgrade to horses?? they should have enough money to buy a couple of horses......maybe that is what the revenue from knighthood is for??
      They can afford horses many times over. They just won't spend on it. Instead, they give you gerbils while they take that round the world cruise on their own personal Titanic.

Comment

horses are a prime food source, they have just learned that small children are too, so have upped the national baby allowance .................

Comment

Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
          horses are a prime food source, they have just learned that small children are too, so have upped the national baby allowance .................
          WOW, really? I going to give you the benefit of doubt and will assume you meant this as some sort of "joke", but really it is not funny to use racial stereotypical beliefs as a joke, tsk tsk tsk, shame on you. Grow up.
          Dragon Awaken
          Server: S9
          Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by jeremybrown45750 View Post
            why is it i always see the same complaining about maintenance compensation... I've played other games that don't give compensation for weekly maintenance or updates so just be happy we get anything at all when they don't have
            u see the same complains, coz compensation is the same, simple as that
            imo better no compensation, then something what is completly useless for most players; it s like with charity donation - if u give 100$, u generous, if u give 1 cent, how will others see u? what they give, is 1 cent compensation - better give none.

Comment

servers r up

as the heading says
              Dragon Awaken
              Server: S9
              Character: Raven

Comment

My favorite part of maintenance? 2-3 hour maintenance that stretches to 4-6 hours. It's like receiving one of those Double Your Rewards scrolls. Even in downtime, I'm playing the game...

Comment

why can we not post in ARMOR GAMES FORUM?????????? just reply in here, and why can we not start new threads???????????

Comment

Originally posted by navekio View Post
                    why can we not post in ARMOR GAMES FORUM?????????? just reply in here, and why can we not start new threads???????????
                    Only forum staff can create new threads in "News & Event" parts of the forum.

You can report bugs here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ts-amp-Support and as you can see, there's also a thread over there about the Armor login issues, in case you wanted to post about that.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

R2 u r killing the game!what is wrong with u?i just log and when i see in what **** events u give and in what way this game in going to.....i just wanna erase my acc and forget about u!after the last patch some important events r gone and u create really garbage events now.u lose us,dont think we lose u.

Comment

Sure they can gather ponies, but that would mean having a very big place for them to run about. Most people's garages are probably bigger than the building the servers are housed in.

Anyways, had fun in reading the parodies for this segment. Time for me to dive into game and see what disappointment awaits for me inside.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Wartune is full of sado-maso players, that like to suffer. If is not true, what are you continue to let R2 play with your nerves?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosDuster View Post
                            Wartune is full of sado-maso players, that like to suffer. If is not true, what are you continue to let R2 play with your nerves?
                            And here you are commenting on it. Kettle? Meet Black..

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosDuster View Post
                              Nose meet Brown. Lips meet Hind End.

Oh, we don't like to suffer. We just like a game that supposed to work in a way that everyone can enjoy; not just the top 1 or 2 percent.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X