Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches for 3/04@ 9:00 am EST

Originally posted by youngbrezzy516 View Post
    Just wondering when the next east server is going to be release so i can start fressh
    Wonder no more!

On March 4th at 9:00am EST, a new East Coast server S639 Golden Highlands will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hi, id like to find the launch date of my server 472, just to know how much time have I devoted to my toon, but can't find it anywhere, can you help me please?

Comment

Hi,

Also want know who is going to be top guild to join with,, THX
      Last edited by ji.ji1990; 03-04-2016, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Codes

The codes are not working on the new server 639. What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by adecibelius View Post
          Hi, id like to find the launch date of my server 472, just to know how much time have I devoted to my toon, but can't find it anywhere, can you help me please?
          adecibelius, here's a link to the post announcing the launch of this server. It's been around since April 29th, 2014 it seems.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
          X