Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/3 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/3 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 3rd of March at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Added more Mounts to the Shop.
    2. Fixed the improper description for the Soul Crystal event.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

And as I started to wean myself from the game, I really do not give a damn. In fact, painted the town red, and got "traumatized" in another where memes do came to life at one location... sheesh. Now, I have to really pull out my eyes and wash them since they saw that one piece of info that makes a person cringe.

But don't let me stop you. With all the important things that needed to be fixed, you all start with something that makes no <expletive> sense. You get a one-handed clap from me on that, but I ran out of gold stars to give, so sorry. Perhaps when you decide to put on your big person's pants and fix the real problems at hand, I might be enticed again.... but the chances for a "three-peat" are going to be slim as I don't want to be fooled anymore.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      2.Fixed the improper description for the Soul Crystal event. [/LIST]
      Well, that's a cutesy way of saying the ProfCity/R2 version of Wartune will never again provide the players with a Soul Crystal II event when it comes around.

Comment

the last Soul Crystal event is a bad joke to lots of players.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
          Well, that's a cutesy way of saying the ProfCity/R2 version of Wartune will never again provide the players with a Soul Crystal II event when it comes around.
          Slowly but surely all the free events are going away. About 75% of all events that pop up now are only for cashers. Just a few more free ones to get rid of.

Comment

And then next year wartune shuts down for good and I dress like this
            Click image for larger version

Name:	war4.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	1723815

Comment

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
              500,000 Gold
              500,000 Daru
              Extreme Stamina Potion x1
              Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
              Double Honor Scroll x1
              Henna x50
              We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
              Not mahras, not sepulcrum...? damn .. maybe will deleted the mail when get this one... only trash...

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
                Slowly but surely all the free events are going away. About 75% of all events that pop up now are only for cashers. Just a few more free ones to get rid of.

They do events for cashers or for nobel players, most of the events are useless to strong people that won their level playing and no cashing 500€/week

I mean, i welcome the chests in mahra and sepulcrum event, but i have all my sylph orange and upgraded to last evolution, same with soul cristals, soul seals, and i don't need the vulcan and hammer reward from Holy forge when i only use clamps now

The usefull events are the res cristals, gems, and the eudaemon ones, but now they nerfed them all

To make things worse you now only made and event for advanced henna, now that you can create an event that everybody could enjoy you mess like that..... awful

Other thing is the fact that you put and delete events as you please... What happened, for example, with the one to upgrade eudaemon equipment¿?¿ I bought flames using real money counting on that event, so now, what¿?¿?, Do you give me my money back¿?¿?
                If you are going to eliminate, change or implement an event you must send advice before hand, as ou do with a lot of stupid things thta interest no one.

This company is so informal, I'm telling everybody in game forums to never start playing a R2 game.
                Last edited by Cacuga; 03-03-2016, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	***-up.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	1723823

>>>>> <<<<<
                  indian

Comment

I saw people make lvl 80 equipment again and again for holy forge event to get reward chest

Comment

i'm on a new server and still think these rewards are trash, and yes i know how much less they mean to a lvl 80

Comment

I hate to even go in and check what clothing they have going now. Seems like when any clothing that looks badass, they make stupid events that makes it impossible to get that clothing. But make clothing that a rodeo clown won't want to be caught dead in, they make events so people can get the boxes. And if that's not worse, synthesizing your clothes to get the blatant same "basic-in-a-shop" clothing over and over again.

Pretty soon, I am going to add "clown-tune" to the list of names I have of this game if this keeps up.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          I hate to even go in and check what clothing they have going now. Seems like when any clothing that looks badass, they make stupid events that makes it impossible to get that clothing. But make clothing that a rodeo clown won't want to be caught dead in, they make events so people can get the boxes. And if that's not worse, synthesizing your clothes to get the blatant same "basic-in-a-shop" clothing over and over again.

Pretty soon, I am going to add "clown-tune" to the list of names I have of this game if this keeps up.
                          The full clothing this event is ugly asf
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Its funny if you have a look on tomorow events ........ max amaunt for exchange 10 needed for set 210 ??? siriosly you expekt from as to buy all this chest for set wicsh ad 20 30k br ??? Wath a jouk heheheh evry event more and more greedy R2 )))
                            ❤PaTeNcE❤
                            Even the future has an end

Comment

It's always 210 or 90 (if they took the wings out like that one event in the past) chests to get the full set. But there's nothing I liked anyways, so I am hoping to just get the shards and buy the last few sets before they fall out on the next shard exchange event.

Pretty soon, I am going to sound like Hancock when he looked at comic book covers of certain superheroes in uniform. And since I cannot say that word since it would be flagged as derogatory, you get the idea if I mentioned the scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X