Server Time Change Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Time Change Announcement

Please note that we will change the server time for EST and PST servers. Eastern Standard Time will change to Eastern Daylight Saving Time and Pacific Standard Time will change to Pacific Daylight Saving Time. Server time for GMT servers will change from Greenwich Mean Time to British Summer Time. The times for these changes are as follows:

EST Servers:
    Sunday, March 13th 3AM EDT/3PM GMT+8

PST Servers:
    Sunday, March 13th 3AM PDT/6PM GMT+8

GMT Servers:
    Sunday, March 27th 1AM BST/9AM GMT+8

All EST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM EDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All PST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM PDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All GMT servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 27th at 1AM BST, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

when they're going put mahra and sepulchrum event i want some chest for now damn"!

Comment

Hope this time we not lose hot events for 1 day

Comment

events no good anymore as unlimited been withdrawn from all events to keep the lower players low

Comment

well expect the bugs to come full force on sunday boys and girls

Comment

yay change a clock takes my system only 1/2 a sec not few hours and it not creates bugs over bugs ..

but gl with lost *cold* events

Comment

the way the events are now there is no way of even getting the clothing title with out spending a lot just to get the right chest the three part event with 3 different chest is just another way to add more big spender events every single day and forget about any good events that we have been waiting for

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                Please note that we will change the server time for EST and PST servers. Eastern Standard Time will change to Eastern Daylight Saving Time and Pacific Standard Time will change to Pacific Daylight Saving Time. Server time for GMT servers will change from Greenwich Mean Time to British Summer Time. The times for these changes are as follows:

EST Servers:
                Sunday, March 13th 3AM EDT/3PM GMT+8

PST Servers:
                Sunday, March 13th 3AM PDT/6PM GMT+8

GMT Servers:
                Sunday, March 27th 1AM BST/9AM GMT+8

All EST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM EDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All PST servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 9th at 3AM PDT, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

All GMT servers will be going down for maintenance starting March 27th at 1AM BST, lasting for approximately 1 hour.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
                mind i say actual server shutdown time is March 13th at 2AM server time BEFORE the time change (it'll become 4am after the 1 hour shutdown).

Comment

that is correct, not sure why Stormaggedon never said 'Thanks' or confirmed.
                  Reldra was here....

Comment

cant log on lmao, r2lol

Comment

mar 13 , 2016 ...time change ...a simple task...but r2...I can'tog on lmao

Comment

I think 4am est would be the end pf the maint, that is in 11 min from now.
                        Reldra was here....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                            yay change a clock takes my system only 1/2 a sec not few hours and it not creates bugs over bugs ..
                            Someone beat me to it! I was thinking exactly the same thing, my desktop, phone, dvd player/recorder and even my ovens clock can manage this great feat in microseconds! LMFAO
                            Dragon Awaken
                            Server: S9
                            Character: Raven

Comment

You guys can sure charge my acount the membership fees today, but can't get it so I can log on.... the person doing this time set is a ******* joke and needs to be replaced.

Comment

Working...
                              X