No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merge 11/29 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency----- We need a server merge at S31 Demonic Crypt. Hurry GM's plssss make our merge next week. Thank u

Comment

I'm laughing with some people.. Last week asking for new servers now asking for merge all servers...

About 2 months ago I'm sending messages to STOP create new servers, is killing wealth game-play of the servers... 70+ servers in 3/4 months?? Is Ridiculous and only a dumb cash strategy will do that.. a lot servers only have a few guilds, and now with GB a lot of them only have 1...

I hope my server merge with 2 or 3, really.. My guild almost stop recruiting people to give some challenge to play and give the opportunity at least we have 4 active guilds... On Final, my guild have done GB against 10 players.. lol.. r2games strategy...

Comment

what going on if i play active 2 server in one ID user have 2 charater

s20 and s23 they are have been delete one of them or can merge to another ID or merge to another server???

please help me

Comment

DragonMaster
          Guild 200Proof
          S20 Twilite Arena

I have to agree with chezca1228 ! ! !

I have dealt with other online games that have gone through server mergers, and there have been lots of bugs and errors that needed fixing. Some games did 4x server merges and those were not fun... So please be patient with the creators of Wartune, S20 & S23 are probly just the test subjects... LOL ... to see if server merge is needed and they will merge servers to equal guilds/players.

as to the Creators, I hope we are getting the Full Gem Converter.. where we can convert any gem type into another type of our choice. also, would like to know when are we to get pet creatures like mini pets for example.. ( mage's get a dragon @ level 60 ; archers get a "unknown" pet @ 60 ; Knights get a "unknown" pet @ 60) just a thought..

if so, pets can level up with character or use the (Hero Academy Tech stats) as an idea...

Sincerely, DragonMaster, Guild "200Proof" S20 Twilite Arena

Comment

a quicker merge will
            be a lot better and we have so many servers today.....

Comment

Please merge s60. We're a new server, only just opened beginning of November but server is so dead since the biggest guild in the server ragequit when beaten in guild battle. There're less and less people joining the server, never seen the lv 11 announcement anymore and people are quitting in frightening rate. There's only one dominant guild in the server and it's very demotivating to play when I have to attend afk guild battles 4x a week.

Server 60, Laeves Fort

Comment

hey i recharged for 2000 balens...i didnt get the bonus as described above....instead i got 90k and 5 lvl 3 luck stones...i wouldnt have recharged if i would have known this...plz help.

Comment

Originally posted by KIngp1n View Post
                  hey i recharged for 2000 balens...i didnt get the bonus as described above....instead i got 90k and 5 lvl 3 luck stones...i wouldnt have recharged if i would have known this...plz help.
                  The bonus should have appeared as a pack. If you did not get the bonus, please file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com and reference this thread as well as provide the time stamp of your purchase.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

any news for the up coming new servers sir?

no announcements at all

Comment

LadyBroken archer pirates balens
                      phelepines

Comment

LadyBroken archer pirates Twilight Arena

Comment

Originally posted by paulnisand22 View Post
                          any news for the up coming new servers sir?

no announcements at all
                          The activities and the promotions for the new servers are listed bellow:
                          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Events

Feel free to join

Comment

i filed a ticket after posting here...but...i have filed 3 tickets in the past...i have yet to receive any emails for any of them. and yes i am sure the email i enter is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              The bonus should have appeared as a pack. If you did not get the bonus, please file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com and reference this thread as well as provide the time stamp of your purchase.

my previous post was concerning this....sorry forgot to put this in :/

Comment

FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 80 NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

Comment

Working...
                                X