• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeoow Meeoow MEEOOWWW!!!!

Comment

when lvl 55 arena set will come?
      No Sign

Comment

you guys do realize that the GameMasters will not read whatever is posted in this thread, right?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          you guys do realize that the GameMasters will not read whatever is posted in this thread, right?
          whats the use of this forum? if they will not listen nor read what there players has to say?

Comment

Originally posted by MackyMacky View Post
            whats the use of this forum? if they will not listen nor read what there players has to say?
            Just because the GMs don't sit here and respond to every single post on the forums does not mean they don't read just about every single post on the forums.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ive had that same problem but i accually think its only with certain skills mainly the delphics

Comment

wow double mantinance for me an hour after this one starts the one for crystal saga starts guess ill go read a book or something
                Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                Class: Ranger Hybrid
                Plane: Eidolon
                Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                Level: 143+
                Honor Rank:Emperor
                Mount: Killin
                Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

hello there can u add other time for the BG ( Battle Grounds ) for server roaring wetlands thank you

Comment

would be greatly apprieciated if you would fix the stable its friggin impossible to get a lvl 2 stable atm let alone a lvl 3 one and i really want the green flame steed from the lvl 3 stable
                    The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

wow, thanks i was waiting until 13th december but now im more excited

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Just because the GMs don't sit here and respond to every single post on the forums does not mean they don't read just about every single post on the forums.
                        Dear Moderator,

They may read but will they even listen to the players?
                        For a long time, players have been asking R2Games to stop creating new servers so that the older servers can grow. But the pleas has gone on deaf ears.
                        We players know that it is in R2Games' best financial interests to keep creating new servers so that new players can join and start paying.
                        However, it is definitely not in our interests to have players leaving our servers and then having our server merged with another.
                        We realized that in the merging process, items may be lost, our character may be bugged.

So why do it?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

whats new after today's maintenance? wings? XD

Comment

At this time all servers are down for Maintenance.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

"The cancellation has itself been cancelled" ironic..

guys let read one pieace

Comment

Will S62 be receiving the compensation for it's downtime last week?

Comment

Working...
                                X