• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tertertertertertertertretretert

Comment

Comment

Hmm

Does this mean I wont have that level 1 armor rating anymore at lev 41? cause it sucks when you loose out on the bonus MDEF PDEF from it, no matter what your tech level is... Seriously, its been a month and no fix to a bug that shouldnt be there in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          At this time all servers are down for Maintenance.
          when do you all plan to make all the special mounts available and whats the third type of wings im dying to find out i saw the demon wings and the angel wings but i want to know the third type
          The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

hmmm Maintnance so long bored mux mux

Comment

Originally posted by Invid View Post
              Does this mean I wont have that level 1 armor rating anymore at lev 41? cause it sucks when you loose out on the bonus MDEF PDEF from it, no matter what your tech level is... Seriously, its been a month and no fix to a bug that shouldnt be there in the first place...
              i dont know anybody else whos had that bug and you shouldnt say it like that none of the bugs are sposed to be there so to single one out is mean to the others ^_~
              The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

I just wish there could be a trade option, so we can trade anything with other players.. thanks before..

Comment

I do sincerely hope you are fixing the 'bug' where suddenly over night level 40 players were gaining 30 million experience and jumping to level 45 on our server. It was quite clear if you took a peek at the daily gains who was 'exploiting' this bug. But apparently since our server is no longer considered new, the game masters don't look in to see if things are being played fairly.

Comment

Like to know where the test server is, would help catch things before they release into live servers...

Comment

hello, a good way to have a good playing after 35 lv you go for the purchase of a total itemalu without lime, in my opinion, unless najdrosza game I've ever met at every turn reminds you of itemalu with bys did not forget about it M hearty greetings cart $ $ $

Comment

Originally posted by Invid View Post
                        Like to know where the test server is, would help catch things before they release into live servers...
                        Only a special group has access to the test server, mainly GMs. You could apply for the Vet program and have a better shot at being a part of that special group.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Where can i find patch note for this MT ?
                          Did adding something new to the game or just minor fixing ?

[S3] Worg Lair
                          Elite
                          Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

If GM read all of this article. I have an idea about arena fight should get honor point too. not only BG, cos when I reach 40, i feel like BG is HELL to me, lv49 and up try to killed guys below 45 - - badddddd but i need honor point.

Comment

{4-5 HOURS IS TOO MUCH**

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                Only a special group has access to the test server, mainly GMs. You could apply for the Vet program and have a better shot at being a part of that special group.
                                where would one apply for sed program and would we be able to keep a character on the beta server and a main server?
                                The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Working...
                                X