No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 11/29/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there someone who can teach me the trick how to get astral yellow...? ? ?

Thx

Comment

Our purpose for this maintenance is allow the Devs to prepare for Part Two of the 1.45 Patch on Dec 13th. We had hoped that we were going to be able to do the work without having to take the servers down, but that turned out to not be the case.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I feel sorry for you, bro. But, look at the bright side. The maintenance will probably be over when you get back from work and pick up where you left off. Always look on the bright side of life *whistling*
        Screen Name: JoseDaGreat
        Server: 33 Undead Pit
        Guild: Empresa

Comment

Originally posted by Yanxx View Post
          My only wish and hope is to get rid of my useless PATK since I'm a mage. I'm just in lvl 41 but I have like 704 PATk. And that's because I always misclick Hero PATK for Troop PATK at the academy. And before that, this is my first MMORPG game so how would I know what the right build is -_-? I will give anything to have a chance to get rid of that useless PATK. But sadly, I know that it's impossible now
          lol... sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Yanxx View Post
            My only wish and hope is to get rid of my useless PATK since I'm a mage. I'm just in lvl 41 but I have like 704 PATk. And that's because I always misclick Hero PATK for Troop PATK at the academy. And before that, this is my first MMORPG game so how would I know what the right build is -_-? I will give anything to have a chance to get rid of that useless PATK. But sadly, I know that it's impossible now
            not entirely useless it raises your battle rating
            The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

hmmmmm..... dec 13 patch 2 only? on the previous announcement was patch 2 and 3 will be release at same time.. if only patch 2 what would be the content of this patch?
              Server 14 :Serenity Lake
              â€*RippeRâ€*
              ARCHER
              Level 64
              Guild: Envy

Comment

at least try next time the maintenance to be done when there are : no players online or only a few...it would be better...

Comment

I just need PATK, MDEF, PDEF

because I wear a knight character

BUT SO HARD TO GET A YELLOW ASTRAL

Comment

Good Afternoon

Comment

how to get astral yellow?? why I have not been able to

Comment

maintenance in 4-5hrs >.< amp

Comment

Originally posted by xarus View Post
                          at least try next time the maintenance to be done when there are : no players online or only a few...it would be better...
                          you can really say that cause this game is like played in many different countries and different time lines
                          mean you cant really tell what time should they have it or have it not..
                          they got this fix time of maintenance like every Thursday... so player will expect severs to be down any moment on that day
                          Server 14 :Serenity Lake
                          â€*RippeRâ€*
                          ARCHER
                          Level 64
                          Guild: Envy

Comment

Originally posted by JunArcher View Post
                            how to get astral yellow?? why I have not been able to
                            spam with astals until you get one ( you need lots of gold ) or just get 7000 and you can exchange that for a yellow astral

Comment

Originally posted by xarus View Post
                              Maintenance has to be done when there's staff in the office to do it, which is why it comes at the time it does. For some server time zones, they would be home already or in bed by the time "most" people are offline. Then, you have to figure in that not everyone lives in the server timezone, so your sleep time might be when they play.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

anyone have any tricks for getting a yellow astral easier ?? Thanks Before

Comment

Working...
                                X