Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 3/18 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Don't be an idiot. I know where he is coming from and who he is MOCKING.

I am agreeing with him, not arguing with him, and I did not say anything about him using abad word.

Every single of your 3 points are garbage.
    ty sir adam

have a nice day

Comment

can rewards be nice for merging this time? T_T please make it a good and reasonabale..

But yes im looking forward to the merging
      I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

i hope no one plunders me

Comment

Server Down going Maintenace
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Mergerd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	1724050
          Lee®

R2games [S106] Devil's Trail

Comment

merge servers but give us 1k mahra as expedition

Comment

merges are done so that cashers compete more against each other, pushing each other to spend more. other merges are done because to many none cashers on those servers, so they bundle you all together, giving you more lag and a completely bad gaming experience, forcing you to quit.
              BuzzKill
              Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by ishaan654 View Post
                merge servers but give us 1k mahra as expedition
                1k mahra... Dang, he's cheap...

Comment

bla bla bla wka wka wkakakaka

Comment

Darn it .. merging again #01
                    I'm gonna die anyway so yea , R2, do what you want to do #18

Comment

GO MERGER

I know who you are too, people who like to complain to each other.

R2 created plunder for one reason, plunder or plundered , why be afraid , its just a game.
                      Or created your own game.
                      Don't be OOEEEKK OOEEEKK like a baby girl

IGN : Skylandz (Alt alias tuyul punya 3 biji tapi gendruwo ga punya)
                      Server : 40 The Bad Lands (Server tertua ocean coooyyy)
                      Class : Knight (Artinya Satria)
                      Guild : Garuda (Tentu saja, gw kan anak Indonesia)
                      Level : 80 (Seperti sudah tua yaaaa)
                      Silph : Dark, Electro, Water, Wind, Light, Fire (All Yellow, lumayan tanpa pke duit tuhh)
                      Balens : 0 , Bound Balens : 5400 (Gw kan bukan casher, tp lumayan lah)

Comment

S351, S353, S366, S369, S375, S401, S404, S407, S410, S393, S395, S414, S417 and S381, S390, S438, S442, S457, S460, S475, S478, S482 will be merging together.
                        S432, S435, S485, S463, S466, S469, S472, S488, S505, S508, S511, S513, S517, S519, S522, S524 and S494, S497, S500, S502, S528, S530, S560, S565, S569, S573, S577 will be merging together.
                        cool after a server merger so what else do you expect to do? this will spoil the game as it will fikar a totally unequal fight with as many servers on a single server, just with the grace of events inter server

Comment

They are making sure you don't get more than 1M gold per WB. Now the whales will use alchemy to get more gold.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylandZ View Post
                            GO MERGER

I know who you are too, people who like to complain to each other.

R2 created plunder for one reason, plunder or plundered , why be afraid , its just a game.
                            Or created your own game.
                            Don't be OOEEEKK OOEEEKK like a baby girl

IGN : Skylandz (Alt alias tuyul punya 3 biji tapi gendruwo ga punya)
                            Server : 40 The Bad Lands (Server tertua ocean coooyyy)
                            Class : Knight (Artinya Satria)
                            Guild : Garuda (Tentu saja, gw kan anak Indonesia)
                            Level : 80 (Seperti sudah tua yaaaa)
                            Silph : Dark, Electro, Water, Wind, Light, Fire (All Yellow, lumayan tanpa pke duit tuhh)
                            Balens : 0 , Bound Balens : 5400 (Gw kan bukan casher, tp lumayan lah)
                            Actually, I like torping people. They hit my outpost, I burn the entire guild. Vicious cycle I know, but it's fun. Usually the crying would be those who I hit in the cross fire. So they send more at me, and I throw at them very hard. At least, that would be a fun aspect since everything else is pure junk now.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

S351, S353, S366, S369, S375, S401, S404, S407, S410, S393, S395, S414, S417 and S381, S390, S438, S442, S457, S460, S475, S478, S482 will be merging together.

It will be a tough merge for some of us, but thank you for the merge. It's been almost a year since our last and it will be nice to finally play with others that we have gotten to know in Battle Grounds and talked trash to in Arena. Ours is appreciated and looked forward to by many.
                              Let your Freak Flag fly!!

Comment

Grat R2 great merges merges and merges you have in bisnis 0, you failure the peoples alredy going players from wartune. what is for you good ??
                                Need players number and need money 1 o 2 players spend alredy you have make the events bad you have destroyed the fun in game i hav all my eq red my br is good and who is the fun? i can new make tatto new exp for legendary talents and and...... i hav say other players and say my many e search other game.
                                THIS IS GOOD for you ?? When so going 1 o 2 year and you have only ONE server i can you GRAT this is........ you are money-hungry!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X