No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 3/18 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Merge is to Ensure that The Server still have a Bunch of Players interacting each others or it will die in loneliness if they stay in their own server .

Comment

I think a lot of things to look for gold, the example of arceologi, DI, BI ,is not just of wb

-------------------------------------------------------

KAZAMI : S85

Comment

when will it end?

Comment

before this merge i was making 24 mill gold a WB (2 rounds) 9.3 mill non awaken and 15 mill awaken .. now maybe 5 mill a WB.

only decent place left for gold now is DI until the devs go that to much gold "nerf" like they always do .. remember the old atoll boss for example
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

suggest any new other game - since this lag tune gonna die its own death with the recents developments it has made for e.g

1. Insane requirements of & for KH.
            2. Killing of the events where now event box doesnt have wings nor the mount for cloth title
            3. WB getting sucked after KH.
            4. the taking away of VIP card from fishing & making fishing the biggest **** to b ever made & now to forget they improved on the crappness by doing the new Cloud Adventures with rewards & the way of running front & back.

Comment

Hmmm merge again wonder if this is not the only way for r2 make sure they can end this shiiit game with a bang since it will be near impossible to play after merge. I know this since I had a char on s80 and the lagg there was infuriating good luck to u all who will continue to play this craaaaaap

Comment

i will be lucky if i got 5 m gold wb after merger . ahahaha~ cant wait server to up XD #04 #37
                [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                IGN : Axygen
                Guild : Resurgence
                Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

guys this game will remain good trust me wartune is quite smart it keeps its players happy never say bad about it u should respect wartune

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                    Agreed - U people gone N U T S as such WB now we get 1-2 hits & if u merge its better remove the WB from ur game since we not getting gold as such - U people are gone N U T S for sure
                    They can simple add WB hp and you get the same 3 hits like now, but question or R2 want you get gold, guess after last nerf hot events, now they planing how make gold for balens, there to many people who participate in recharge competition

Comment

:o:o:o[URL]

KaPunduang ;)...........

Comment

Comment

how long does it take to put new bugs in,,,

Comment

Originally posted by ishaan654 View Post
                            guys this game will remain good trust me wartune is quite smart it keeps its players happy never say bad about it u should respect wartune

Its people like u who gives R2 the courage of going the way it likes , not caring about the feelings of other people - so better go & L*** the candy A**

- hopeing that u get some favours in return from R2

Comment

u know what wartune thinks something and then takes decision its not like you who just wants more BR, BR has to be earned if wartune gives everything how will wartune earn money its commercial site it needs some money too

Comment

Originally posted by leeds12 View Post
                                how long does it take to put new bugs in,,,
                                This made me laugh
                                I am â™”BossDâ™”

Great Leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through arguement, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand" -General Colin Powell

Comment

Working...
                                X