Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/17 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/17 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of March at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed an issue in which the default amount of item used was not 1 when upgrading or enchanting a Sylph.
    2. Fixed an issue where new Mounts did not show up after refreshes in the Mount Shop.
    3. Fixed an issue with the system sending battle notice on War of Eternity even though the timing was not right. can now preview rewards for the Consecutive Recharge Bonus event.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so when is the right timimg for war of eternity .. been added months ago in a patch but its still not here
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

R2, one year old baby is smarter than u. Dont fix timing, its ok, just let us participate in this war. lol

WHEN OFFLINE BR WILL BE FIXED?
      Mazda
      S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

does your avartar mean you leaving us Stormageddon or game shutting down anytime soon lol

Comment

Interesting. I can't see anyone's avatar, and I have the option enabled in my settings. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Interesting. I can't see anyone's avatar, and I have the option enabled in my settings. Weird.
            here it is in link
            https://gyazo.com/5f1fa8b0a4a2a1db867414ce34f1601a

Comment

Thanks, Damian. Even R2's foums are bugged on my computer...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of March at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                • 500,000 Gold
                • 500,000 Daru
                • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                • Double Honor Scroll x1
                • Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
                1. Fixed an issue in which the default amount of item used was not 1 when upgrading or enchanting a Sylph.
                2. Fixed an issue where new Mounts did not show up after refreshes in the Mount Shop.
                3. Fixed an issue with the system sending battle notice on War of Eternity even though the timing was not right. can now preview rewards for the Consecutive Recharge Bonus event.
                in patch notes, 1- is already done, both show 1 as default, 2 - not sure about, 3 the preview is already there. So what is the real patch notes, or more silent nerfs?

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                  in patch notes, 1- is already done, both show 1 as default, 2 - not sure about, 3 the preview is already there. So what is the real patch notes, or more silent nerfs?
                  For #1 there was a bug that it would jump back up to maximum under some circumstances.

#3 Yes i thought that the preview was done already, as well. Possibly another version of the event was still not showing items.
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

yaaaaaa more crappy maintenance brought to you by the people who brought to you the last crappy maintenance HOW WONDERFUL

Comment

Lets wait and see how and what they screw up this time

Comment

remove the world prosperity wartune

Comment

Will the issue of people not being able to log in be fixed? That is a huge question!!

Comment

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
                            Lets wait and see how and what they screw up this time
                            I am guddy with anticipation!

Comment

can't we improve the comp packs, they are great for noobs, but most of us don't need daru or stamina packs or exp scrolls

Comment

Working...
                              X