Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/24 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/24 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of March at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:

1. Fixed an issue in which upgrading skills for Wind Ranger, Blood Warrior, Frost Panther Lord and Flying Rabbit Card did not count in the "Upgrade Eudaemon Skill (Class)" event.
    2. Fixed the improper costume display for: Bloomin' Spring.
    3. Fixed an issue in which the amount of Balens charged for resetting talent points after class advancement was inconsistent with the amount displayed.
    4. Fixed an issue in which the amount of items consumed for "Artifact and Halidom" in the holy forge was inconsistent with the amount displayed.
    5. Fixed the improper rankings in the Battlefield settlement panel.

Yeah, Euds!

Comment

1. Fixed an issue in which upgrading skills for Wind Ranger, Blood Warrior, Frost Panther Lord and Flying Rabbit Card did not count in the "Upgrade Eudaemon Skill (Class)" event.

WAS NO ISSUE IT WAS THE WAY R2 PLACED THAT EVENT

Comment

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
        When it comes up way before time, it's no inconvenience, mind anyone. However, the last few things that happened in the game has become an inconvenience. Sadly, I do not see them in the list of fixes for this go-around. I got a night flight, so I will be offline (with a schedule automation maintenance of my own) a few hours before you folks do yours. Can't wait to come back to the plethora of responses for when it goes wrong (and it always does).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Aaaand they still don't fix dragon invasion lvl 19 bug. Great.

Comment

Why for me some days not reset bounty targets?

Comment

From the amount of bugs / glitches that this game has only selected 5....is it that hard to fix the bugs that seem to appear after each patch?

Also why is it that every time after a maintenance instead of things actually getting fixed, more issues appear?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of March at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PDT, 8:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                500,000 Gold
                500,000 Daru
                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                Double Honor Scroll x1
                Henna x50

Patch Notes:

2. Fixed the improper costume display for: Bloomin' Spring.
                3. Fixed an issue in which the amount of Balens charged for resetting talent points after class advancement was inconsistent with the amount displayed.
                4. Fixed an issue in which the amount of items consumed for "Artifact and Halidom" in the holy forge was inconsistent with the amount displayed.
                5. Fixed the improper rankings in the Battlefield settlement panel.

NIce to c the MT - Kindly make 1 MT daily with those precious compensations that u give us - Since now no longer we are able to earn gold & daru from WB (1 Chance {Toon Mode** ) is what we get after the great merger of 18.03.2016.

Would appreciate 1 MT daily with these compensation so that atleast get gold to buy HP pots & troops reinforcements . ( forget about forge & coord chest from guild shop since the gold we get can only do this much **
                Last edited by 009.SSJ; 03-24-2016, 03:52 AM.

Comment

still missing my GEMS from December.

since December of last year i have been dealing with this issue I'M STILL WAITING PLEASE GIVE ME MY GEMS BACK
                  this.was what R2 Charles replied:
                  Greetings ,
                  We would like to inform you that your character’s information along with those gem’s taken from after that 17th of December 2015 incident has been forwarded to the list of victim. What we can only ask from you is further patience for the recovery will take long. You will be contact thru your in-game mail to let know your take stuff’s are brought back. Again as we stated recovery process will take long. Advance happy new year and have good day.
                  - The R2Games Team

THESE ITEMS ARE STILL MISSING IT HAS BEEN 4 MONTHS.

my toon name is Hawk01 and i'm on sever 52 us west
                  this is what was taken out of my gear.
                  8 patk lvl 11 gems
                  8 pdef lvl 11 gems
                  8 mdef lvl 11 gems
                  1 crit lvl 11 gems
                  7 HP/Block lvl 11 gems
                  1 patk lvl 9 gem
                  1 patk lvl 8 gem
                  2 pdef lvl 7 gems
                  2 mdef lvl 7 gems
                  2 HP lvl 7 gems
                  this what was taken from my inventory.
                  51 pdef lvl 5 gems
                  13 pdef lvl 4 gems
                  11 pdef lvl 3 gems
                  12 pdef lvl 2 gems
                  21 pdef lvl 1 gems
                  and this is the current update R2 Charles replied:

Hello Hawk01 ,

Thanks for getting back on us. Yes an assigned elf from another older ticket had successfully reported your missing gem stuff
                  and we double check this too. But after a brief investigation the wide sent of compensation for all server’s affected by this matter has been confirmed by our ops. as the only and official sent comp. by game Devs.

We understand your anger and doubts for this result, again unfortunately this was truly the canon and confirmed news from their side. And we do not have any chance or authorization to change it. Once more this kind of issues dictated by developers and we implement the procedure.

We seek for sympathy and understanding.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	1724143

help s635

Comment

Originally posted by R233526142 View Post

help s635
                      I have reported this for you again. Has it let people in and then gone down again?
                      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                      Browser Game Support

Comment

Yes, it has been up & down 3 times that I am aware of now, but this past time it hasn't even tried to come back on. Still the same message .

Comment

it is deffinetly time r2 started to componsate alot more then what we are getting because we lose alot when server down

Comment

reported again its been down for hours come on now

Comment

S533 is down

Comment

Working...
                              X