Emergency Maintenance on March 30th 2016 @ 04:00 PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance on March 30th 2016 @ 04:00 PDT

The following servers will be under maintenance on 3/30/2016 @ 04:00 PDT in order to fix the BUG :

R2 servers:
    S610,S614,S617,S621,S625,S629,S632
    S636,
    S640

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid data loss. The maintenance will last for 4 to 6 hours. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may be influenced due to the maintenance.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support!

Missing the lollipop to shut the screaming whingers' mouths, you coconut!

Comment

What kind of compensation are we talking about here? Because at 4-6 hours im losing out on a ton of things. Especially when this is the time that i play the most.

Comment

There goes one!

Comment

Ah, come on ! Fix the rank bugs and give me balens or something bether.

Comment

you think that comp pack makes up for everything you might as well not give it as to insult us like that

Comment

What comp pack? There is no comp pack. You got your wish!

Comment

we get no compensation in s636

Comment

Guys dont cry!!! Comp is irrelevant in this game. Im dying to know what was that bug! xD anybody knows? lol
                  Mazda
                  S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Well, that explains the "Net Connection Lost" errors that happened through the night (after 1A of course) as I was sleeping. R2 is not that well known for "early warning" are they?

It's probably for that lag that we got going somewhat that everything took much longer to load up (the WT dragon logo) and get into. And yet, I wish they were thorough about it when they make these announcements.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

didnt u say u quite when the touch sep mahra events .. so quite meikura .. and not spam a foruum of a game u quited .. can any mod take action

Comment

As well as no compensation, now guild beast and tree of ancients is broken again on s636, ty for meeting all my expectations R2............

Comment

Just When You Think You've Done Seen Them All...

didnt u say u quite when the touch sep mahra events .. so quite meikura .. and not spam a foruum of a game u quited .. can any mod take action
                          I don't know if I want to laugh a little or laugh until I fall out of my chair when I saw this. Either way, I guess I will have to wait to see what action is being taken against me for remaining on the forum after I had (among others in the past) said I was going to quit.

Oh wait a minute. I think I remembered saying that I only play up to 10 minutes a day since the events aren't that beneficial in my other posts; not only that, but I didn't quit fully as two reasons are evident (you might have missed both to be firing that off):
                          • The Mahra/Sep event was about a week ago and I had my fun with it and got some stuff to develop my characters on 632 -AND-
                          • My friends didn't want to see me go so I come on to chat sometimes.
                          But okay, I can wait to see what action is taken against me, yet again, for remaining on the forum. Didn't know there was a rule for such.

Oh wait a minute. Who are you to dictate to me that I cannot be in the forum? I can be in a forum without playing the game as I had been in others just to see how things are with people. As long as I didn't break any rules (only 1 I broke, and I sent a note to the mod that took action on me that I was drunk that night and I was just being creative in making a graphic; was hoping to have that turned into a cupcake, though). There are a few I had made (a small amount) that required an edit by a mod or two. So, now we got a guy (or girl??) trying to tell me that I cannot be on the forum if I had quit the game.

Guess I will have to go to every forum of every game I had left and say my "goodbyes" while I wait for action to be taken against me since you think by me being here (like any other player/member) is against some rule (please let me know which one since I might have missed it when reading them). I might have to go to some of those Facebook groups as well after I am done with going through gaming forums.

Oh wait a minute. Ha ha, never mind, mate. I think I have said enough, but I am hoping you're not the one who were sending me those "nasty" comments that somehow got bumped off in the reputation panel by much newer ones from people who can act "civil". Somehow, some of those words you just said on there almost coincide with the ones that were on there with a few insults to the mix. But, I am not going to point the finger to you since my proof pretty much got bumped off; however, you got to know something, mate: unless you're a mod, an admin, or a mentor and I have broken a rule that is severe to warrant my removal, there isn't much you can do nor can you dictate to anyone to leave a site just because they are limited in game play or had stopped altogether. I mean if I didn't do that to people, I don't want them to do that to me.

You dig, mate? Okay, take action now. This ought to be good.
                          Last edited by Meikura001; 03-31-2016, 12:44 AM. Reason: Had to put in a catchy title =)
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

why only S643 have Maintenance now(or problems again?)

Comment

Originally posted by emiliafs77 View Post
                              why only S643 have Maintenance now(or problems again?)
                              For you, you want this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....1Server-Notice which they decided to update instead of just posting a new thread so that you would all know to read it.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X