Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/8 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/8 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 8th of April at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Is this for patch? Be nice if you include what's happening and how long it will take.

Comment

This is just a regular scheduled maintenance. Patch maintenance for the rest of the game usually follows a week after the pre-launch servers get it.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-07-2016, 09:24 PM.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

arena rankings going to be fixed ever?

and what about compensation for last nights PROLONGED west coast down time for maintenance

Comment

this is **, we cant get into titan wars

Comment

lots of people lost balens from buying multiple levels of inspiration for titan wars.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              This is just a regular scheduled maintenance. Patch maintenance for the rest of the game usually follows a week after the pre-launch servers get it.
              Then what the hell was the point of the 5 hour maintenance yesterday?

So first we get a 5 hour maintenance that does nothing but breaks cross server rankings (which breaks titan wars, screws with our ToK, ect.), and now we get a maintenance that does.. what a maintenance is suppose to do? You're kidding me right now, right?

Comment

Speaking of which, we didn't get the comp for the West Coast Server maintenance. Not that I really worry on such, but just wondering.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

so is this maintenanse for messin up all the servers like you did to west coast yesterday?
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I think is good to skip the part with compensation because anyway we dont get it,or if we get it we get it late when not need. S644 no compensation in Hot Event )
                    As a new server only Double Honor Scroll help, others are for nothing.

West server's got a bonus 5-6 hours maintenance for what? And now another maintenance. Really? How to play wartune if we stay daily in maintenance...
                    IGN: Deadpool

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      So why did west coast have maint Thursday morning and now this one?

Comment

a lil hint. we are allready annoyed on the maint. so the least you could do is start the bloody thing when you say. not 10 to 30 min later... -_-

edit. ok. 1 hour after 10 min warnin. still not down...this is gettin just a bit silly :P

edit 2. Well got tanks and bg's done now too. startin to like this maint
                        Last edited by Gimmikc; 04-08-2016, 04:20 AM.
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Well they finally made it but it probably means we will miss a lot of things - as usual

But it would be nice to have an update as to why maintenance was so late in starting.
                          Last edited by crosspatch; 04-08-2016, 04:15 AM.

Comment

maintainance,,,,again ,,,again and again,,,,,,,,

Comment

Dear R2, i have a few questions. 1) i have talking to diff. modanator to try and fix the probelm i have with sending tickets they dont go trough to R2 i do get mail send so whats wrong?
                              2)it would very fun for a whole lot of ppl if you would think a little less about money and a bit more about the non-playing cashers why you ask , Well the next patch is all about beening knighted more stuff for those ppl to get even stronger and for the ppl that can get it or not cash at all to get killed even faster.
                              i have ssen alot of ppl stop playing because of this R2 you can keep everybody happy stop thinking about the ppl that cash there are alot of ppl that really play for fun and dont cash give them something to what you are doing now is ridiculos.
                              3) if the stuff we can get will only be for beening knighted then give all those ppl there onw BG,classwars, Titanwars,and sylph arena so that the normal player will have a fighting chance again.
                              I really hope that there be some changes and if not well R2 just delete all the players that dont cash that will save you alot of messages to reply on.

Thank you for reading this i hope

beastslayer Tarratonlair S42

Comment

Working...
                              X