No announcement yet.

[Announcement] About Cross Server Grouping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got to say that whoever is running the show at r2 is genius (which is sad). Split the cross server section so more people could make finals so they spent buckets, now put us back together where the only way to compete is to continue spending buckets.

Bravo r2, bravo.
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

If you want my money R2, well you'll have to suck my **** to get it. Greedy ******, **** you and your stupid ******* game.

Comment

The cross server groupings have achieved nothing other than angering players and rendering every cent and minute we've spent on this game useless. If your bosses want to pretend this was on purpose and intend to leave it this way, it will cost them an extraordinary amount of money. I refuse to believe grouping servers without the patch with servers that have had it was intentional. I consider it far more likely the monkeys at R2 had a snafu which they are incapable of fixing. Do not insult us by saying this was intentional or for a greater challenge. The only challenge I'm facing is finding a new game.

Comment

if you wanna make something make the matching in arena fair and stop making alot of casher events

Comment

Additionally, the cross-server dungeons thing is absolutely terrible. Nothing but spam in the chat with no way to hide it. If that's the motivation for the cross server grouping, please just return us to normal. Even with only a handful of knighthood players on the server, I've never heard of anyone not getting their runs.

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
              i also saw no difference in class wars, did not run into anyone other than kabam, kongregate players that we have had in our cross server. My placing was identical to last months placing. I asked aroun in our guild which is very active in class wars, and no one ran into anyone in these other clients.
              they are probably in a different timezone. i don't see any new faces on eastern either.

ps. i assume you are breadman (apologizes if that's a mistake).

Comment

Originally posted by Vodak View Post
                R2 have totally destroyed the "Status Quo" of the players

I don't know in your cross severs. but in mine only total beast are now in the finals.
                I was ranked as 40 archer last month and now I'm out and a knight in my guild was 27!!!!! and now he didn't classify for finals too, annd like as a lot of persons too.
                And I am not a free player, or i wasn't at least, I'm not spending a penny more in this game when is obvious they want all of us out
                i noticed cw final requires not only wins & points, but also br ranking.
                all the finalists on my friend list are 8m or higher, but most people in the 5-7m range also got the same points as those higher br ones.
                i guess everyone has to be in their HoF (hall of fame) build every day, even if that means slightly lower effectiveness in battles.

Comment

yea its br whats needed or not was so big isue , i maked same wins as my k-h guildies , was planning to have knighthood next month.
                  But for now no use to buy anything anymore , would increase my br with around 700k , whats to less to even get in cw finals as nr 100 spot with this crossrealm.
                  Need atleast a 2 mil br increase to get my old rank again, all r2 reached by many players is that they cash lesser instead then cash more with this , beside some big whales that would cashed anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Proximi View Post
                    yea its br whats needed or not was so big isue , i maked same wins as my k-h guildies , was planning to have knighthood next month.
                    But for now no use to buy anything anymore , would increase my br with around 700k , whats to less to even get in cw finals as nr 100 spot with this crossrealm.
                    Need atleast a 2 mil br increase to get my old rank again, all r2 reached by many players is that they cash lesser instead then cash more with this , beside some big whales that would cashed anyways
                    The best non-spender player on my server (6m-ish) also lost spot for CW final. I guess they just don't want to give out the rewards.
                    But they are old players who probably already have the CW mounts.
                    Me, and other non-spender players from a newer server, would probably never have the chance to enter CW final, ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X