Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 5.6 Maintenance 4/14 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it will be suck if the cloths of the image is remove or deleted, what about in the dressing room or the extra cloths we have on the clothes all over the event we have. that make every player gonna quit the game, if all the cloths we have lost in the event over all those years.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

The clothing change is to change a clothes from an equipment to a permanent buff. Dressing room is unaffected. All clothes on my test server toon are still there.

Comment

The patch looks good (on paper). I just wonder if they will even consider thinking about fixing the bugs in the game. BR bug, kick bug, skills graying out, etc. At least there are things we actually will use. Does anyone still use kitten club? Or Circuit Quests?

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
          The patch looks good (on paper). I just wonder if they will even consider thinking about fixing the bugs in the game. BR bug, kick bug, skills graying out, etc. At least there are things we actually will use. Does anyone still use kitten club? Or Circuit Quests?
          It is ok to keep kitten club and CQs. Some people do use them.
          My only suggestion is to move Cards, Henna Lab and Friends to old location, and move Kitten Club & Knighthood icon to towncenter.

Comment

Will Cloud Adventures remain the **** version?

Comment

Any word on CW?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                The clothing change is to change a clothes from an equipment to a permanent buff. Dressing room is unaffected. All clothes on my test server toon are still there.
                Oh thx god, but what about synthesize the cloths into lv.1 w/ lv.1 = lv.2 etc & either go higher lvl. How we gonna do that, and have u try any to lvl the cloths to getting better engulf w/ EXP. since we can't synthesize cloths w/out the system to do it.
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Me interested how to get clothing tittles, I am non-casher so for me 4 year was not enought get it, or it,s again privilege for cashers?
                  Last edited by viliza; 04-14-2016, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                    Me interested how get clothing tittles, I am non-casher so for me 4 year was not enought get it, or it,s again privilege for cashers?
                    clothing titles are now cashers heaven as u need cash for wings free players like urself can only get hair armour and weapons

thats if they change the events to not give clothes now only the use of cash after patch is added

each patch nerfs something away from free players so soon when u log on u just see events for cash only soon

Comment

Shame but for people like you that don't friend smaller players so they can use your sylphs is what you call cause and effect. For others yes it a shame
                      PiedPiper
                      Level 80
                      Guild MCXlV

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                        Me interested how to get clothing tittles, I am non-casher so for me 4 year was not enought get it, or it,s again privilege for cashers?
                        Well I heard in some site, to reach the title if u engulf up to (lv100 - Fashion Idol), (Lv140 - Fashion Ambassador) & (Lv180 - Fashion God). Cuz the Max Lvl.200 to get 104 rage etc.
                        But when the Patch is done maint. we start w/ zero rage and everybody BR will start abit different since the cloths changes so as the wings no stats etc.

Comment

lol! I had to laugh. So, we now get to play fishing twice a week. YAY! But the rewards are reduced by 1/6. So, rewards are now 1/3 of what they were, that is, assuming you do it perfectly both times.

I wonder what they did to CA now we can play it THREE times a week #37

Comment

Actually, green fish were 15 nickels and blue fish were 30 nickels but they are now reduced 5 & 10 nickels, respectively. That is one third the reward 2 times per week which equals two thirds of the previous reward opportunity. Not quite as bad as you think but still a nerf no matter how you look at it.

Comment

for me green fish were 35 and blue were 70 so for me its even bigger drop in rewards and lower income of nickel/beast souls.This was the only reason i was doing fishing but as it seems i will stop as well.And other 2 events are prety much useless. Rewards are not worth the effor of doing them.
                              Cant comment anything for now need to come back from work so i can see the other new features.

Comment

It was 30 and 60 for me.

I like doing JH, but then again, I like match 3 games in general, so meh.

CA is really going to be laughable (well, MORE laughable) if they nerf the rewards even further.

Comment

Working...
                                X