Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dennyh
    replied
    see that s where your just a troll, before you could have three in inventory and activated and id, but when you finally got the fourth piece you could get the title, that is no longer true, that is a huge change

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    That has not changed at all. It has always been all 4 pieces in the inventory. That is how I have been getting my titles after the change.

There may be a glitch that is affecting certain people, just as there is a glitch affecting people in the Wilds, but the method is the same.

I fail to see what the change is. All I see is a lot of misinformed people ranting about stuff they don't understand and getting passive-aggressive when told that they are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• dennyh
    replied
    see thats the problem with you cave troll, you didnt even read what i wrote, god get a life
    there were multiple changes in the clothing, the one i was addressing was the complete 180 degree change in how clothing was accounted for in terms of titles, who cares how many clothing id and synth events there were, those didnt change an iota with the exception that stars only go up

go find a new forum to troll on if you dont have anything constructive to say without putting people down and calling them names.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    What do you mean unannounced? I knew about the change in clothing system at least 3 weeks in advance, if not more. I recall there were TWO Clothing ID and Synthesis events during the time I knew that the change was coming. I did not do the Clothing ID both times for obvious reasons.

Leave a comment:

• dennyh
    replied
    to have r2 or whomever give us a hug from behind like this unannounced reeks. To play with a system that we have been accostomed to for 3.5 years, and then to have a patch, and change it unannounced is despicable to say the least. r2 you need to revert this back to the way it was, and remove the messy language surrounding this that no understands or cares to try and interpret.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post
    You have to have all 4 clothing pieces in your inventory to get the title. You have to engulf the pieces for them to show up in your dressing room, so don't do that before you've gotten the title.

If you have all 4 pieces in your inventory and the title doesn't activate, then that's a bug and a ticket needs to be sent in.
    if u open ur god dam eyeballs he does state he has all items in inventory mods dont even know how to read

he stated this On April 22nd I exchanged clothing shards for the Reborn Phoenix set and the Frosty Christmas set. All 8 pieces are in now my inventory .but the 3 newly acquired pieces remain UNACTIVATED The only action available is to engulf them which, apparently, will not give me the titles earned

so u say need in inv for titles and even this dont give the titles

i had 4 items of cowboy in inventory no title day 1 of event r2 then told me to engulf for titles still no title cant u morons do anything right in this dam game

or u all just sit on ur backsides
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-24-2016, 09:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by -M- View Post
    You have to have all 4 clothing pieces in your inventory to get the title. You have to engulf the pieces for them to show up in your dressing room, so don't do that before you've gotten the title.

If you have all 4 pieces in your inventory and the title doesn't activate, then that's a bug and a ticket needs to be sent in.
    not sure if i read this correctly.

let's say, i have 3 of the 4 pieces now and engulfed them. i would not get the title now, because the wings is missing.

3 months later, i exchange clothing shards for ALL 4 PIECES (including the duplicates) again. would i get the title at that time?

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    Originally posted by goobburr View Post
    [COLOR=#FF0000][SIZE=3]The only action available is to engulf them which, apparently, will not give me the titles earned.

Leave a comment:

• goobburr
    replied
    R2 Mentors; READ THIS! It may help explain what is going on.

As of March 23rd I had already activated Reborn Phoenix weapon and hat and Frosty Christmas weapon, armor and hat. I still needed Reborn Phoenix armor and wings and Frosty Christmas wings to complete the sets.

On April 22nd I exchanged clothing shards for the Reborn Phoenix set and the Frosty Christmas set. All 8 pieces are in now my inventory but the 3 newly acquired pieces remain UNACTIVATED.

The only action available is to engulf them which, apparently, will not give me the titles earned.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by goobburr; 04-23-2016, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    cmon mentors, game masters, whoever you are...please tell us why you lie to us

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    two days later and after a maintenance still nothing...

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    APR 21, 2016 | 09:54AM CEST
    R2 Brian replied:

Hi Gene,

We are so sorry for what happened.

The developer have been aware of the clothing title issue and they are currently working on it.

Again we apologize for all the inconvenience caused. We will get back to you as soon as we get an update from the developer.

-The R2Games Team

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    APR 21, 2016 | 05:56AM CEST
    R2 Macjay replied:

Greetings,

We apologize for the massive inconvenience that have caused. We will be forwarding your case to our higher department to look for the remedy we can provided with regards to the problem. Please be patience in waiting for further update(s). WE appreciate your constant support.

- The R2Games Team

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    seriously, you can fix the issue by just giving the people a title, yet you refuse...i was told in my ticket that the developers are aware they messed this up, so why not just fix it?

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    does that sound like a good business strategy?...idiots

Leave a comment:

Working...
X