New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    As I have said, it's a load of horse manure. It should be able to "scan" your current wardrobe "closet" to see what pieces you do not have, and should work on activating those items you do not have. Also, if you said that we start getting a new piece at 10 all the way to 110, that isn't a lot per se; especially if one of four pieces (weapon, armor, helmet, wings) activate. 110 - 10 = 100/5 = 20 + 1 (since you get one at the beginning of the run at 10) = 21 activation options, which now that R2 says can go into those that are already activated, so what's the point?

This is much worse than me tearing my full head of hair when we had the old system where each synth always gives me a piece from the "basic shop", which was good in the beginning since I had cores to burn and I don't want to buy each from the shop. Now, this one you get a piece at every five levels? I am going with the next one in asking "what in the bloody <expletive> are you smokin'?"
    well they can afford the good stuff with all our money they takin

Comment

At what level will we be able to unlock the emperor's clothing set? I was so close to getting it but then this patch happened.

Comment

I am tempted to put in a suggestion to put the "old clothing" sets we didn't get (dating back 3 years??) into a clothing shard shop like mounts. I wanted the Militia set myself.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by DanaShinsuke View Post
          At what level will we be able to unlock the emperor's clothing set? I was so close to getting it but then this patch happened.
          if it's in there it's probably random. So slim chance, I bet.

Cause, you know, **** the player unless they got $$$$.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I am tempted to put in a suggestion to put the "old clothing" sets we didn't get (dating back 3 years??) into a clothing shard shop like mounts. I wanted the Militia set myself.
          I've wanted that for ages. I've had my eye on that Royal set since the day it appeared, that was even back when I spent $30 a month on clothing sets before R2 went so greedy.

Comment

I have refined almost all of my hats to max, and will start working on my dresses soon. It is so much easier to catch up now that there isn't any more clothing popping up every week to upset the refining schedule... [/sarc]

But hey, at least it convinced some morons to stop spending on WT #37

Comment

5,678,000 BR to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	gameover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	1724575

in under 10 mins

goodbye proficient games for ever and ever.

Comment

still waiting for an answer to my ticket

Comment

no minion master you are wrong
                  as soon as one piece of the set is engulfed, you no longer have the set in your inventory, it matters not when you engulf one piece, whether today or yesterday or day before, as soon as one piece is engulfed according to your explantiaon you no longer have the set in your inventory

thank you for making this perfectly obvious how r2 puts the players first in clothing engulfment, your just as full of cupcakes as the last guy

Comment

I can put on the entire set of cowboy clothing, how can I put on the entire set if I have not collected it? Also, the button in hot events to acquire the clothing says collect...so when i hit collect, I am not actually collecting it? At that point even though I have collected it according to exactly what has been stated here, I have not truly collected it unless I leave it in inventory?

Comment

If that is the case, then please change the button to say transfer to inventory...and also please change the title wording to say have all four pieces in inventory to acquire the title...And i will still be interested to hear how I can wear a full set of clothing I have not collected

Comment

Also, in the past, you were able to get the title by putting on all four pieces as long as you had tried them on...even if they were not in inventory and you had used them for synthesis...so the bottom line is you changed the system, did not explain it correctly, and are making your customers pay for it

Comment

And lastly, in regard to this, I do not even care about the title...it's the fact that you keep doing this with everything...you don't explain things in the game, you don't word them correctly, you change them at anytime and devalue your customers rather than support them...explaining this kind of thing after the fact is horrible customer service

Comment

oh im starting to understand, in order to have all four pieces in my inventory and yet engulf all four pieces i now need two sets of clothing......

it keeps getting better and better
                            going and going
                            like the r2 energizer bunnie

Comment

And i guess, just to be clear, you "collected" all of a set of clothing before except for wings...then a hot event came up where you could buy the wings, but you did not have the rest of the clothing in inventory...once you bought the wings did you get the title, and if not then at least when you put the entire costume on?

Comment

Because then you had "collected" it!

Comment

Working...
                                X