Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R221667506
    replied
    so you are wanting to make people quit for a pretty much insignificant title? you insist on messing with people about this and other things, you don't explain things until after the fact and are willing to lose customers because of a title?

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    let's hear from who posted this, what is going on...are you just preaching to us saying this is the way it is?...we spend money and you are giving us less while taking away more and more...is that what your point is, because if it is, i think we can accomodate you by either quitting or never spending money again...was that the point of this?

Leave a comment:

• R27580877
    replied
    from the previous replies I understand that no one got the cowboy tittle not the people who paid for it nor the ones who were lucky enough to get the wings from the 10 clothing chests they offer wartune players never let this die

Leave a comment:

• DanaShinsuke
    replied
    Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
    my friend say he got his Emperor's Wings on lv75 (engulfing cloths) but other clothes like hat/weapon/suit. i have no cue what level.
    So I am guessing from level 75+ you can get the emperor's set but at every 5th level since clothing are randomly unlocked and depends on what was the last type of clothing placed into the engulf slot to level up.
    Everyone else is complaining about clothing and titles and it's just so upsetting. The game gets worst after every patch. Necessary things are being removed while unnecessary things are being added. Well it's only necessary for those who has the money to spend. I missed all the fun events that use to give nice things and made me want to stay on the game.

EVENTS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: *sniff sniff*

1) Coin of Ancestry (like the best event ever!!)
    2) Mount Shards Exchange. (from golden road also)
    3) Mounts from regular event chests.
    4) Clothing synthesis for each type of clothing that gave clothing other than "NOCTURNAL SET"
    5) Unlimited event for EVERYTHING!!!
    6) Astral Master Events that gave chests.
    7) Bounty Scroll Events that gave chests.
    8) Chests exchange for WINGS along with other clothing in regular events for titles.

Leave a comment:

• Optimus-Shiva
    replied
    Why R2 makes late decisions and make people annoy to stop playing and now only some cashing players stay in the game to continue it... when they intro something, all the related info should be come along with, they should not post after all mistakes and errors, just earning by making all late decisions!

Leave a comment:

• Lex_Athena
    replied
    you know you will lose potential cashers with this stupid new system, is it that hard to just give the title if they activated it already? dont play around with people...

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    i had 4 cowboy items in inv no title r2 told me to engulf it to grab title no title awarded that was day 1 of patch now they changed their minds a few days after to say it has to be in the inventory

the bug was fixed silently to shaft us players once they altered the patch notes to justify their ruling

r2 owes me cowboy title due to their irresponsibility and bad support of this

i claimed hawker set yesterday too as clothing title bug is fixed and got title so why not give ppl who had 4 items in inventory and was told to engulf by r2

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Yea, but even u say it hav to be inventory but there are other player also mention about other clothes didn't show up the title when there exchange it or already have all 4 pieces in the inventory. so how are u gonna explain that?
    if you read on page 1 that "Xharry005x" wrote on his first page mention it.
    I got the Hawker set from the exchange and got the title immediately. I have never run into a situation when that wasn't the case, and I have exchanged for many sets.

Leave a comment:

• R213333379
    replied
    Than give us the wing, so we don't need to stock those imcompleted cloth set.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Yea, but even u say it hav to be inventory but there are other player also mention about other clothes didn't show up the title when there exchange it or already have all 4 pieces in the inventory. so how are u gonna explain that?
    hence why I said I rather have it made when you engulf it (as it searches) so if you have one piece and get the rest through some kind of "luck" in leveling (with that every 5 after 10 method), it should count towards that instead of having to "buy" the entire set again just to get it to activate.

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Bought the "Barbarian" clothing set earlier this morn and the title activated once I got it off the exchange (this was on s632). So, yeah it has to be in inventory for it to work. However, if you had all those in inventory and still gives you a problem, R2 needs to seriously look into it as it might be a bug that it blocks the clothing from registering.

Although, I could go for activation of title when engulfed (where it searches in your wardrobe/dressing room for them, necessary for activation of title) instead of via the inventory, since many of us will engulf the pieces just to clear inventory space.

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    Originally posted by DanaShinsuke View Post
    At what level will we be able to unlock the emperor's clothing set? I was so close to getting it but then this patch happened.
    my friend say he got his Emperor's Wings on lv75 (engulfing cloths) but other clothes like hat/weapon/suit. i have no cue what level.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Bought the "Barbarian" clothing set earlier this morn and the title activated once I got it off the exchange (this was on s632). So, yeah it has to be in inventory for it to work. However, if you had all those in inventory and still gives you a problem, R2 needs to seriously look into it as it might be a bug that it blocks the clothing from registering.

Although, I could go for activation of title when engulfed (where it searches in your wardrobe/dressing room for them, necessary for activation of title) instead of via the inventory, since many of us will engulf the pieces just to clear inventory space.

Leave a comment:

• Splinterz
    replied
    so to summarise, you have all four cowboy items in your inventory, and the title is not awarded. you engulf all four items and the title is not awarded. sounds like a *** up to me no?

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    Still this is confusing all the player what you have done, R2/7 Road!
    Should have mention that in Patch 5.6 before it come to us about the Clothes System, Cuz all this isn't the same like the old Patch 5.5 that you can have all the clothes inventory (whole set) so the dressing room can Automatic "Activated" & get the title.
    Even when it say in the "Title Detailed" for explain from Patch 5.5:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com2.png
Views:	1
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	1724605Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com3.png
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	1724606
    and compare to the New Patch 5.6 "Title Detailed" for explain:

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com4.png
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	1724607Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Size:	538.8 KB
ID:	1724608
    Even when you have them on Equip it (Wear it on) & show it inside the dressing room that need to engulf it to be "Activated".

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com5.png
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	1724609Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	1724610
    The description in "Title Detail" already say (Collect "" Costume to Activate this title) or (Collect "" Costume total of 4 pieces to Activate this title)
    all this word say in description "Activate" since it doesn't "Automatic Activated" so we can't get the title.

But now you say it have to be in your inventory??? Now here is the BIG MISTAKE that you guys should have mention to us earlier in the New Patch 5.6 about engulfing the clothes compare to the "Title Description" even when u send out on the Test Server, before you giving us this Patch 5.6 for any changes going on here.
    The more Mistake you make, More Player won't like the way how you doing it and by playing us like fool (so on & so on). You making us more to quit this game even there are alot of other player been here more like since 3 yr playing this game cuz of messing around w/ us and giving more frustrated for not mention anything about other changes.
    Like you say clothes get it free by engulfing & need all 4 pieces inventory (in bag) <------ all these never been mention in the Patch 5.6 until now you mention it!!!!!

Right now we all want you guys FIX THIS MESS THAT YOU HAVE DONE and just give us the title for your mistake for the Cowboy set. Other Player mention about the Friends - PM (I agree that need to be fix it, cuz we can't even PM in the most of the dungeon for help or can't check who online in other guild instead of owner guild chat etc + we don't even realize we have PM by friends all the way to the top corner since it doesn't flash the light like the Mailbox)
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-21-2016, 11:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X