Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

You must have the whole costume set in your Inventory in order to activate a title.
    If you already have one or two pieces of the costume set and then you engulf them to upgrade your clothing system, you will not be able to activate the title.
    For instance: If you get a Cowboy Hat and then you engulf it. Even if you earn the Cowboy Jacket, Cowboy Weapon and Mutant Dragon Wings later, you won't be able to activate the "Doomsday Cowboy" title.

In the new Clothing System, starting at Lvl. 10 and ending at Lvl. 110, players will randomly activate a clothing diagram every 5 upgraded levels. Even if a clothing diagram has been activated, it may be activated again at the next 5 levels upgraded. When the same clothing diagram is activated, players will not see any change for their clothing diagrams.

Thanks for your understanding. Enjoy your game!

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R2110586456 View Post
    harry just check your titles in case they secretly ninja added it

i didnt know till i checked titles never saw it come.
    k ty they secretly ninja it to my titles list they could of sent a message saying they added it well we all know r2 support a bit slow i might recieve a message next year saying we applied title lol

well i didnt get any pop up saying i got title and the stats didnt change so maybe they only activated the showing of it and not the stats which is a bit lame
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-02-2016, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2110586456
    replied
    harry just check your titles in case they secretly ninja added it

i didnt know till i checked titles never saw it come.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    ok im asking a mod to give my ticket number to a dev or some 1 in support its been going on since 17th april and i ave waited long enough for replys i ave added other information to tickets but seems to fall on death ears

Case #: 525971. asking to be sent to support for 4th time hopefully this time i will hear good news instead of the usual rubbish can i wait patiently as they are dealing with this since the 17th april havnt i waited patiently since this date i think i ave

Leave a comment:

• R2110586456
    replied
    I also seem to have mysteriously got the title.

The wings i got from the initial engulf of clothes and the clothes i swapped for chests later, i also engulfed them and initially didnt get the title.

I have moved up a level in clothes as well .... prehaps it might be related to that.

>- Miss-rage -<

Leave a comment:

• indiann
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Hi! You don't have to explain the reason for this bug. It is enough if you correct it, otherwise you will have hundreds of hours of work replying tickets from unsatisfied customers.

We are well aware that acquiring the cloth title previously required having all the set pieces in the inventory. However, this was not a problem before the clothing system have been changed. if you acquired the different pieces at different times, and transformed them meanwhile, you could always change your worn piece in the Dressing Room to any actived piece and claim the title.

Right now, clothing engulf awards Mutant Dragon wings, while players can exchange for the 3 cowboy pieces in hot exchange. Your event description explained earlier that these 4 pieces make a set. So ANY player with a sane mind will exchange for the 3 cowboy pieces and expect - logically - to get the title.
    So please - instead of saying "it is intentional that players dont get the title even after acquiring all 4 pieces" correct it. There is a simple way to it. Whenever a player changes clothing in the dressing room, check if he is wearing a set for which he didn't get the title. If yes, activate the title.

ryt >>>

and ofcourse mentation a tag line there after new patches all clothing titles are juz 4 cashers not for freebie..
    m i ryt ??

lol>>>>

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    yeap. and seems some who had all pieces earlier on 67 now has the title too. soo some silent fix on titles has been made. Weird part is...Why keep stuff liek it silent? for once good stuff happenin, and none mentiones it. goood communicatino :P
    well i ave no choice i sent info on my ticket 525971 if no fix by thursday i ave no choice in recalling all payments made for jasmine boxes as to digital consumer act i paid for a item and didnt work as intended i gave them 14 days to fix and extra 4 days to 5th may to fix problem as im being generous

maybe r2 will give title by thursday after they ave come back after their weekend partys

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    ur joking u engulfed hat weapon and armour in cowboy event

now u engulfed diffrent clothing and reached a certain lv and unlocked cowboy wings and it gave title u say

r2 weres my title for my 4 items
    yeap. and seems some who had all pieces earlier on 67 now has the title too. soo some silent fix on titles has been made. Weird part is...Why keep stuff liek it silent? for once good stuff happenin, and none mentiones it. goood communicatino :P

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    ermmm. so on this one.

Just engulfed some clothin, went over the lv treshold and got the mutant what not wings for the cowboy set....got the title.

So, please do tell me now again how you have to have all 4 pieces in inv to gain the title...
    ur joking u engulfed hat weapon and armour in cowboy event

now u engulfed diffrent clothing and reached a certain lv and unlocked cowboy wings and it gave title u say

r2 weres my title for my 4 items

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    ermmm. so on this one.

Just engulfed some clothin, went over the lv treshold and got the mutant what not wings for the cowboy set....got the title.

So, please do tell me now again how you have to have all 4 pieces in inv to gain the title...

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    finally an answer to my ticket but doent say alot as usual so im asking again what is happening ?????????????

1: got 4 items of cowboy clothing in invent no title appeared
    2: spoke to r2 they said need to engulf for title
    3: did as they said no title
    4: wrote ticket took untill now lmao
    5: R2 Ryan replied:

We are sorry for the late reply.We would like to inform you that we are still waiting an updates from our developers regarding to this issue so please be more patient with us.Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

doesnt rely tell me alot does it

1 what is r2 doin about this problem will their be a fix this week next week next mnth next year?

2 will i get title or compensation for jasmine clothes i spent on clothing ?

tick tock

now u keep changing the titles format for clothing etc

now this weeks title u need 3 items of clothing and mount

next clothing title sounds like u need to engulf clothing x4 for title (cant r2 make their minds up)

Leave a comment:

• Phaenix
    replied
    You never needed all four in inventory before now. It would just take a couple hours but you would eventually get the title.

There was a couple times I synthed my wings before I had the complete set. It never screwed me out of the title, it just took three or so hours to pop.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    I have never had that happen. When the clothing were in the mail or in guild vault, it doesn't trigger the title. Take them out and it does. Done it like that a few times with the old clothing system. Have not done so for the new one.

Leave a comment:

• NeverEnought26
    replied
    Ada actualy i have got few tittles without having all 4 in inveotry. I was keeping all my clothes in mail. I had 3 pieces and sended in mail and after some time i had enough boxes to get wings and i automaticly got it. So no its not 100% true you needed all 4 in inventory.
    So for some is big change since i was i never thinking i need all 4 in inv since i did not needed it before

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    You always needed 4 in the inventory to get the title.

The difference is that you now have to engulf to activate in the wardrobe and be available to ID, which has nothing to do with getting the title.

In other words, you need 4 pieces in the inventory and get the title. This has not changed.

THEN you engulf to activate in the wardrobe for ID.

Oh my God! This was so hard to figure out! R2 should pay compo!!!!! [/sarc]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X