X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    if you engulf any piece(s) before you put all 4 of them in inventory, the title will not activate.
    even if you've collected the full set but one of them got sent to mail due to a full inventory, if you engulf one piece to free up a space and grab the one in mail after the engulf, it will NOT activate title.
    the clothes do NOT need to show in dressing room for title to activate. they only look at inventory. i just acquired a full set to confirm it.
    well no sh it sherlock i collected hawker set this morning but we on about the cowboy outfit that was bugged day 1 of clothing till they altered the patch notes to suit them some ppl had 4 items in inv but title didnt activate then r2 said engulf it didnt get title then they turned around again and said it has to be in invent

even the test servers had no knowledge of this and they had it a week before rest of us its r2 lack of knowledge and utter non support

some of us had the 4 items legit in invent before r2 said has to be engulfed give us our titles wat we earnt legit

you can tell lack of support i filed a ticket 17th kept it open everyday and still no answer from them
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-21-2016, 05:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by R221667506 View Post
    And i guess, just to be clear, you "collected" all of a set of clothing before except for wings...then a hot event came up where you could buy the wings, but you did not have the rest of the clothing in inventory...once you bought the wings did you get the title, and if not then at least when you put the entire costume on?
    if you engulf any piece(s) before you put all 4 of them in inventory, the title will not activate.
    even if you've collected the full set but one of them got sent to mail due to a full inventory, if you engulf one piece to free up a space and grab the one in mail after the engulf, it will NOT activate title.
    the clothes do NOT need to show in dressing room for title to activate. they only look at inventory. i just acquired a full set to confirm it.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    still no answer to my ticket does any 1 actualy work in that ticket office

its like the train station bagage collection no 1 around when u need them

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    still waiting for the explanation on why i can wear a full costume when i have not "collected" it?

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    well, if it didn't happen to you, it happened to me, i don't know how many times, probably at least 5 or 6 costumes...so either i got a bunch of stuff you didn't get and you all were left out, or this explanation is really stupid

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    Because then you had "collected" it!

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    And i guess, just to be clear, you "collected" all of a set of clothing before except for wings...then a hot event came up where you could buy the wings, but you did not have the rest of the clothing in inventory...once you bought the wings did you get the title, and if not then at least when you put the entire costume on?

Leave a comment:

• dennyh
    replied
    oh im starting to understand, in order to have all four pieces in my inventory and yet engulf all four pieces i now need two sets of clothing......

it keeps getting better and better
    going and going
    like the r2 energizer bunnie

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    And lastly, in regard to this, I do not even care about the title...it's the fact that you keep doing this with everything...you don't explain things in the game, you don't word them correctly, you change them at anytime and devalue your customers rather than support them...explaining this kind of thing after the fact is horrible customer service

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    Also, in the past, you were able to get the title by putting on all four pieces as long as you had tried them on...even if they were not in inventory and you had used them for synthesis...so the bottom line is you changed the system, did not explain it correctly, and are making your customers pay for it

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    If that is the case, then please change the button to say transfer to inventory...and also please change the title wording to say have all four pieces in inventory to acquire the title...And i will still be interested to hear how I can wear a full set of clothing I have not collected

Leave a comment:

• R221667506
    replied
    I can put on the entire set of cowboy clothing, how can I put on the entire set if I have not collected it? Also, the button in hot events to acquire the clothing says collect...so when i hit collect, I am not actually collecting it? At that point even though I have collected it according to exactly what has been stated here, I have not truly collected it unless I leave it in inventory?

Leave a comment:

• dennyh
    replied
    no minion master you are wrong
    as soon as one piece of the set is engulfed, you no longer have the set in your inventory, it matters not when you engulf one piece, whether today or yesterday or day before, as soon as one piece is engulfed according to your explantiaon you no longer have the set in your inventory

thank you for making this perfectly obvious how r2 puts the players first in clothing engulfment, your just as full of cupcakes as the last guy

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    still waiting for an answer to my ticket

Leave a comment:

• Splinterz
    replied
    5,678,000 BR to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	gameover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	1724575

in under 10 mins

goodbye proficient games for ever and ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X