Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Clothing System Supplementary Specification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
    You must have the whole costume set in your Inventory in order to activate a title.
    If you already have one or two pieces of the costume set and then you engulf them to upgrade your clothing system, you will not be able to activate the title.
    For instance: If you get a Cowboy Hat and then you engulf it. Even if you earn the Cowboy Jacket, Cowboy Weapon and Mutant Dragon Wings later, you won't be able to activate the "Doomsday Cowboy" title.

In the new Clothing System, starting at Lvl. 10 and ending at Lvl. 110, players will randomly activate a clothing diagram every 5 upgraded levels. Even if a clothing diagram has been activated, it may be activated again at the next 5 levels upgraded. When the same clothing diagram is activated, players will not see any change for their clothing diagrams.

Thanks for your understanding. Enjoy your game!
    If you're saying 'this is how it works', then thank you for giving everyone information they essentially already had.

If you're saying 'this is how we intended it to work', then you're dumb, and the people who designed it, are dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
    You must have the whole costume set in your Inventory in order to activate a title.
    If you already have one or two pieces of the costume set and then you engulf them to upgrade your clothing system, you will not be able to activate the title.
    For instance: If you get a Cowboy Hat and then you engulf it. Even if you earn the Cowboy Jacket, Cowboy Weapon and Mutant Dragon Wings later, you won't be able to activate the "Doomsday Cowboy" title.

In the new Clothing System, starting at Lvl. 10 and ending at Lvl. 110, players will randomly activate a clothing diagram every 5 upgraded levels. Even if a clothing diagram has been activated, it may be activated again at the next 5 levels upgraded. When the same clothing diagram is activated, players will not see any change for their clothing diagrams.

Thanks for your understanding. Enjoy your game!
    total waste of space

i had 4 items in my invent and title didnt produce

then u morans said engulf it so i did title didnt come

so now ur saying i ave to ave all 4 in inv that i already did in the first place its a bug get off ur high horse r2 give me my title

i didnt get wings from free cloth engulf at lv50 cuz my clothing engulf is lv46 i got my wings from jasmine event box so give me my title

the title states u need to own 4 items see pic 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	cowboy 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	1724544

does not state u need to keep in ur invent only that u own 4 items of said clothing

pic 2 sees me owning 4 items of clothing after u said engulf it to activate title and u see my clothing engulf lvl is lv46 so i didnt get wings from engulf

Click image for larger version

Name:	clothing 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	322.0 KB
ID:	1724545

if u devs researched the patch and gave the right information properly instead of holding info back but you rushed it out to make a fast buck on titan skills making u richer u dont care about ur players oonly ur own bank account
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-18-2016, 06:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Seidr1
    replied
    I see the intention of this change, you want player make spenders. Honestly, the most of the player will do not that, they will act in the opposite direction and leave the game. Change it in the way Fherlayt told.
    Last edited by Seidr1; 04-18-2016, 05:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Hi! You don't have to explain the reason for this bug. It is enough if you correct it, otherwise you will have hundreds of hours of work replying tickets from unsatisfied customers.

We are well aware that acquiring the cloth title previously required having all the set pieces in the inventory. However, this was not a problem before the clothing system have been changed. if you acquired the different pieces at different times, and transformed them meanwhile, you could always change your worn piece in the Dressing Room to any actived piece and claim the title.

Right now, clothing engulf awards Mutant Dragon wings, while players can exchange for the 3 cowboy pieces in hot exchange. Your event description explained earlier that these 4 pieces make a set. So ANY player with a sane mind will exchange for the 3 cowboy pieces and expect - logically - to get the title.
    So please - instead of saying "it is intentional that players dont get the title even after acquiring all 4 pieces" correct it. There is a simple way to it. Whenever a player changes clothing in the dressing room, check if he is wearing a set for which he didn't get the title. If yes, activate the title.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X