Views:	1
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	1781660

1st Round: 4/26 at 19:55 (server time)
    2nd Round: 4/28 at 19:55 (server time)

yo! sweetie.. we cant enter.. says its over
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Nobody on my server can get in to Steel Wars. Just says "Steel Wars is Over"

Compo time R2/7Road

Comment

seems only alliances made after cluster merger can enter .. s67 .. compenastion .. + autowin ?
        Last edited by demoniced; 04-26-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

you liars, was no war!

Comment

Seems any teams from migrated servers no longer work. Thanks for the heads up R2!

Comment

How about 10 shards for all, for the mount as comp for the muck up...(( for those of us who could not enjoy one of the wonderful *cough* events that R2 has for its most wonderful players , who are always first on the R2 agenda ..*cough*
              Last edited by Turbain; 04-27-2016, 01:54 AM.
              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

The devs have noted this issue.
                Last edited by -M-; 04-26-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post

{SARCASM**How very comforting.{/SARCASM**

Comment

cant enter, i dont want suck compensation 500k gold+daru, reschedule it will be the best way, or you can give 500k bound balens for better solution

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                      Nice they noted it , but would be even nicer if they let us know if we should log in thursday or better can watch a movie or do something else? since we not sure if it works.
                      Information about it would be apreciated ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by regaalfiansyah View Post
                        cant enter, i dont want suck compensation 500k gold+daru, reschedule it will be the best way, or you can give 500k bound balens for better solution
                        500k i think 1 mill where better for all bugs lags and and and...... can not play one day with 0 problems give alredy what my angry make

Comment

Steel Wars: Came and Gone! And the best part from R2 is that all the players are the losers in this.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

like many others, I was not able to join the Steel War. Didn't receive any communication regarding the outcome... are the developers still "developing"?

Comment

Originally posted by LAWWWRENTIU View Post
                              like many others, I was not able to join the Steel War. Didn't receive any communication regarding the outcome... are the developers still "developing"?
                              Yes, they devlope... escuses! All servers will merge soon in 1 alone than will shut down forever! RIP R2

Comment

Working...
                              X