X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane2
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/12 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/12 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of May at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours, but could be longer or shorter.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Next week players will be able to sign up for the 6th Cross-server Guild Battle and the 1st War of Eternity.
    2. Fixed an issue in which the amount of Balens charged for clearing Sylph Arena cooldowns was inconsistent with the amount displayed.
    3. Fixed the issue in which the confirmation message still popped up even if players checked "Don't show this again."

• R226289778
    replied
    put personal message icon back in its original spot please
    Last edited by R226289778; 05-12-2016, 09:23 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    He did NOT cause the bug to occur. Unlike real bug exploits when players deliberately go through a series of steps in order to trigger a bug, this bug is actually random, and is a result of R2's random placement generator when you switch maps. Most of the time, it won't happen, but sometimes, it does, and it is nothing done by the player involved.

So, take the advice of others here and move maps. The second he move maps, he will lose the glitch and be out in the open again.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    What about the fixing the bullhorn bug? Bullhorns are not working for normal mpd invites once you use up your free attempts.

Leave a comment:

• Alabama1973
    replied
    Originally posted by vtboyle View Post
    Why do all other servers have to loose out except for EDT time which is the middle of their night? It should be rotated so that everyone has a turn of not being inconvenienced.
    i do play most nights like many others. prolly won't get everything done as i am used to if maintenance is in the night and not in the morning on the european servers

Leave a comment:

• elizabeth_mikaelson
    replied
    that not point he is using a bug that wrong

Leave a comment:

• unfogiven
    replied
    Originally posted by elizabeth_mikaelson View Post
    fix the bug in wilds where people can hide their castle behind nothers want proof 602 server biggerboo is hiding behind the dragonforge castle cords 10.8 need more proof i got mail where he hit me everyday same cords not posiable unless he useing a bug to hide

how about you move to different map or cords to avoid him plunedering you ?

Leave a comment:

• Patchcross
    replied
    Why do all other servers have to loose out except for EDT time which is the middle of their night? It should be rotated so that everyone has a turn of not being inconvenienced.
    The American servers generate the most money - no other answer needed

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    they can do seperate maintenances they ave in the past for certain servers

they can do maintenance on diffrent time zones at midnight for each time zone but u prob get this answer from r2 not enough manpower on duty lmao

Leave a comment:

• vtboyle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    no way he can go back same cords when nother player castle is there cant put a castle in spot that another one is at not spoiable
    send r2 a ticket with the pictures could be a bug maybe they can fix

Leave a comment:

• elizabeth_mikaelson
    replied
    no way he can go back same cords when nother player castle is there cant put a castle in spot that another one is at not posiable

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    fix the bug in wilds where people can hide their castle behind nothers want proof 602 server biggerboo is hiding behind the dragonforge castle cords 10.8 need more proof i got mail where he hit me everyday same cords not posiable unless he useing a bug to hide
    he could be plundering u and moving to a diffrent map so u cant find him

Leave a comment:

• elizabeth_mikaelson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    your sure point 1 of notes is going to work without the bugs lol i dont think so!!!!!!!

csgb will be so buggy as hell as the bugs from previous sessions not even been touched or even been fixed

war of eternity u sure we can enter or will we just see the usual pop up in world chat and nothing to click

point 2 u sure u realy want to admit this lol

point 3 is just an excuse of poor programming

compo should be :

500,000 Gold - 5 mill gold
    500,000 Daru - 5 mill daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1 - EXP Stam Pot x 5
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 - Lv2 Bonus EXP Scroll x 5
    Double Honor Scroll x1 - Adv sep/mahra x 250
    Henna x50 - ADV henna x 200

then ppl will be happy
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-12-2016, 03:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X