Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fherlayt
    replied
    1.) Undo the hundreds nerfs you did to the game in past months.
    2.) For god's sake, re-enable caching: every time I click something there is a 10-30 seconds loading time.
    3.) remove the ******* titan system its so bugged, makes combat unplayable. Or at least make it possible to disable!
    4.) add useful rewards to events! Even new events (like eudaemon patrol) has completely useless rewards.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    thats a troll right?

Question A : 4. Would you prefer to lower the Tattoo requirements for the second Class Advancement (Knighthood)? *
    isnt that obvius since free user needs more than 14 months in a raw without missing any event to achiev knighthood?
    Question B : 12. What improvements do you think Wartune could make? *
    Check forums actually u will realise what we want as players
    Question C : Which troubles make you less likely to play Wartune?
    You forgot to mention the events that got removed double rewards etc and so much more
    Question D : Which features would you be most likely to spend money on?
    Well thats what u are actually intrested only by far...since if r2 was intrested for anything else ... would actually check the forums , suggestions complains etc and not post some {silly** questions on a survey
    Question E : Do you plan to spend money on Wartune?
    Whats up u started to see less income in ur pockets and u start wondering whats going on?
    Question F : What keeps you playing?
    You already know ...our self effort so far along with friends in our guilds which we dialy play together ...either if we are disapointed from many aspects in the game ( which we obviusly love) wartune

Sorry if i am being harsh but thats my truth about this survey and i wanted to post my opinion.
    Last edited by R229619798; 05-23-2016, 06:54 AM. Reason: adding

Leave a comment:

Working...
X