Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay......... it's back

Comment

i lost the clothes wich i exchanged by 120 shards and didnt get the title, also cant identify it only earned the engulf points after engulfing nothing else!!! Orchyd set ... Vipask s240 Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de Ecrã (1).png
Views:	2
Size:	504.1 KB
ID:	1725066Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de Ecrã (2).png
Size:	326.0 KB
ID:	1725067Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de Ecrã (3).png
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	1725068

Comment

i want the clothes or the shards back!!!!

Comment

yes you are on BST which is GMT +1 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
            Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 2nd of June at 4:00 AM EDT (1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
            Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            • 500,000 Gold
            • 500,000 Daru
            • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
            • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
            • Double Honor Scroll x1
            • Henna x50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
            1.Except for the Steel Defender title, all titles can only be activated by activating the clothing for all corresponding costume pieces.

If any G.M. is looking this post kindly note that i cant log into my server suddenly on 03.06.16 sudden morning

I was in tok & then suddenly was not able to cast my skillls & the screen went black & then when i tried to ref we cant log into the game neither is the support taking in the ticket

Comment

the server 650 is not working

Comment

Originally posted by Ebrahemkhan View Post
                the server 650 is not working
                S650 is working fine.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R2games why i dont recieve my rewards in spire nm no in bag and mail...

Comment

Working...
                  X