Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune has 5 nominations for the 2012 BBGs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol ill vote if support does its job and gives me what the game stuck me out of lol i spent 400 in llast 2 weeks and got fuxed out of a lot of stuff

Comment

• no reason to vote for a game that makes huge money
      that has not fairplay and they throw crumbs to the rest

Originally posted by R25998037 View Post
      Truely a Great Game !!!
      Truely a Great Bank !!!
      Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 08:09 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.
      Miaw... ^_~

Comment

• lol will you ever stop complaining? All I see is ur moaning in every forum post. Why are you still playing this game if it is such a ****? lol

Hate cry babys!!!

Comment

• when i copied the code, it says it has already been used! O_o when it was 3008 keys left and i click redeem, it became 3007 keys. i didn't get any bonus

Comment

• best game in the world i have played ^_^ i will be sending some pic lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.png
Views:	2
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1662743Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune(2).png
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1662744 cool,eh? ^_^

lol just joking

same code again and again

G M i have a suggestion for a new mount 'Colt' sending sum pics too

Name:	colt(1).png
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1662745Click image for larger version

Name:	colt(2).png
Views:	1
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1662746Click image for larger version

Name:	colt(3).png
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1662747 check them if they are good or no

Name:	colt(4).jpg
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	1662748 wew haha colt family
            Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 08:03 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.
            My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• You Need to allow more then one person to claim the prize..like me and my g/f we play on two diff computers on the same network...now how is that fair? this issue needs to addressed caused that is not fair to multi-networking players

Comment

• ok whats the deal here i have more than one player in this house myself and my boyfriend who also lives here but it will only let one of us get the prize and we are both vip.. what gives im calling foul on behalf of ppl that do have more than one legitimate player in house and not just multi accts

Comment

• I do not understand this game.

Comment

• How to claimed my prize ?

Comment

• i dont no........!!~!!!~

Comment

• I think that without the huge difference between cashers and non-cashers you would be on 1st place, but this way it's pretty impossible to win it, because of the balen only wings you convinced me too to not vote you, maybe next year...

Comment

• i got my code and entered it, but it says it's not valid. :/

Comment

• why i haven't received anything
                            it says "the card number you entered is invalid. check the number and try again"?

please reply my question
                            Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 08:08 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfinchandra
                              please reply my question
                              either u have typed a wrong letter or number OR u might have typed in a code which any other has entered mayb i am saying
                              My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• no.....with that reward

Comment

Working...
                                X