Wartune Server Launches for 6/24 @ 10:00 AM GMT+8 and EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches for 6/24 @ 10:00 AM GMT+8 and EDT

On June 24th at 10:00 AM GMT+8, a new Oceanic server S657 Sapphire Swamp will be released.

On June 24th at 10:00 AM EDT, a new East Coast server S658 Mistmoor will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Jethro and Yuri kita kits tayo dito. hehehe
    Mage lvl 64
    BR 84k
    Server R2-590

Comment

Yuri, Dhon, Ven and Jethro see you on this server guys..

Comment

how busy and active are oceanic servers usually, don't wanna start on a dead server

Comment

Originally posted by forgeisleet View Post
          how busy and active are oceanic servers usually, don't wanna start on a dead server
          super buys and lot of active players before the server merge ^^

Comment

Originally posted by forgeisleet View Post
            Well, I agree there are not as many active Oceanic players as earlier.
            But whether its a dead server also depends on the present players.

The last Oceanic server released May 27, S652 Sapphire Sands, died becoz almost all new players joined the same one strongest guild.
            Thereby resulting in no competition or challenge in server, and overfilled gb list.

USE YOUR BRAIN, GUYS. Thats not healthy player tactic.

Some of us tried to restore the number 2 guild, but in vain. Already to many players left the server again.
            So after 25 days active server, we had like 4-9 players on the wb events.
            BORING.

If Sapphire Swamp dont look promising after a week or two, I guess no choice but to join a west coast server or smthng.

Or how about this:
            QUIT PLAYING THIS BALEN$-OVERFOCU$ED GAME THAT R2 HAS MADE IT!!!

They have totally ruined and corrupted what was once the best online game ever.
            Its doomed to self-collapse.
            RIP WARTUNE

Comment

Will be starting guild on 658 the new east coast server. Name will be Divergent or Unity. Me and my officers have over 3 years of experience leading top tier guilds.
              If your tired of starting over and ending up in a guild with an inactive or inexperienced leader that doesnt know guild beast from guild battle, then we are the place for you.

What you can expect from me is total dedication, loyalty, experience and always being there when needed. I am retired and have 0 obligations so i tend to focus all my time to wartune and the family i make here.
              in 3 years I have never missed opening a beast or tree, never missed a guild battle or any off night guild event. I will always be here or make sure stuff is covered so gaming experience isnt diminished by a bad leader.
              i
              Please feel free to pm me on the forums or when server opens, my in game name should be Ravenslore unless taken. If so just look for the guild recruiting message and come join and give us a chance.
              And as always remeber its a game have fun and enjoy your gaming time and your real life.
              Last edited by kongchase; 06-23-2016, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X