Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test

test test test
    -- R2 games always ensuring the worse possible results aka drop rates, rolls of the dice, VIP Wheel and Wheel of Despairity...

Comment

heyyy all GIGOLO...

Comment

look like we won't have titan war final on oceanic server

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
          1 hour till oceanic titan wars opens .. these guys need to learn wednesdays MT and that
          U r right - but these people will nvr learn - Been the same for years now

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
            U r right - but these people will nvr learn - Been the same for years now
            And corect me if i m wrong, but they actualy always made it, even if it was in last moment? It doesn t metter what day of the week they choose for maintnance, every day is SOMETHING at 8 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
              And corect me if i m wrong, but they actualy always made it, even if it was in last moment? It doesn t metter what day of the week they choose for maintnance, every day is SOMETHING at 8 p.m.
              true but who care for guild battle .. we sure as hell can do without it for a day
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Everyone misses something so I don't sweat it... it is just a game and I have plenty of stuff to do until the patch/maint is done.

So I guess I will have a nice long stimulating conversation with the voice in my head till its done.

Peace
                Just loving life one day at a time… and having fun doing it!

☽O☾LittleD - S414 - LVL 80 Knight - BR 17300K(there about) - Guild, Saintz

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                  true but who care for guild battle .. we sure as hell can do without it for a day
                  Tell me then, if u miss wendsday gb, how system is supposed to make match for friday?

Comment

Tell me then, if u miss wendsday gb, how system is supposed to make match for friday?
                    highest BR guild wins by default
                    Cyanide
                    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Sicario

Comment

& this time they gonna Sc re W it big time & regardnig every time they make it even if @ last moment - what they make is Bug Tune

Comment

I hope they get it done by the last WB,
                        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          no need to flame ppl calling them an idiot when the the 1st forum post just said normal maintenance nothing about patch 5.8 and this morning it has been silently upgraded and altered to add the words adding patch etc

would be helpful when mods silently add stuff to posts that it says forum post has been edited by them so ppl dont get flamed and called idiots after the 1st post
                          Since who appointed you the Wartune mediator?
                          PiedPiper
                          Level 80
                          Guild MCXlV

Comment

So you miss one Titan Wars - which might mean you get some empire truncheons less, as will everyone else, cause all missed it. Big deal, surely patch is more important than a single event, which, as all players on your timezone miss it and not just some, doesn't even matter at all.

Comment

what r those monkeys doing? why take so long

Comment

They are making sure they add Extra Bugs with this patch. Gotta make sure it's 'extra buggy' for all of us Valuable Players.
                                Sapphire
                                Mage Lvl.80:
                                BR:
                                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                                Server: S551 GlassMines
                                Guild: Spartans
                                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                                X