Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/6 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolozzz4 View Post
    ** me all you lot do is complain isnt it? get over it use should be more than used to this by now yet use still complain why? stop wasting your own time writing complaints knowing there not going to be fixed just either get on with it or quit its really that simple
    What I see is a list of things that need fixing - NOT complaints. Please try to distinguish between the two.

The forum is a place where you can vent your frustrations as you seem to have done
    Last edited by Patchcross; 07-07-2016, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
      ANSWER: To make that devo assuming your guild mates not knighthood, attack and kill players or a full round on the ward. You need to make points or no devo earned.
      that would be a nice idea but guild battle is over before you can die on the ward tower or kill another player only takes a few hits for the ward to die..... but then think your br is low enough for you to be taken out faster on the ward scoring you the points you need for devotion. For the vast majority of us that are 5 mill + br well lets just say guild battle does not last more then 2mins and it only last that long because of the lag when rushing to the ward.
      IGN: whitewolf
      Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
      Guild: OUTCASTS
      Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        you dont need 2 wb in devotion just the renaming of it (enter world boss) and agree with rest
        There is a devotion for each of the two world boss don't go to one of them then kiss the 300 devotion good bye unless your lucky enough to not only have GB on that day but to be able to get a devotion from it.
        only other way is to have vip which I do not feel is worth the $96 a yr for what it offers, I would rather take that $96 and put it into something I do need for my toon such as my sylph or knighthood.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
          guild battle does not last more then 2mins and it only last that long because of the lag when rushing to the ward.
          you still lucky to have such a long gb.... and i m not joking

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
            you still lucky to have such a long gb.... and i m not joking
            Just have everyone on both sides show up with the flashiest clothes and mounts and the lag will drag it out an extra min lol

Comment

wouldn t help much if ALL goes slower...

Comment

Please shadow soul 7x and spire exp 7x

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                ANSWER: To make that devo assuming your guild mates not knighthood, attack and kill players or a full round on the ward. You need to make points or no devo earned.
                How to get full round on the ward, if it destroy faster than full round?
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-15-2016, 04:37 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

are we up yet or just getting a grey page with no "we are doing maint" box?

Comment

levelin up in forum #bored
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-15-2016, 04:36 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by mucky2 View Post
                      are we up yet or just getting a grey page with no "we are doing maint" box?
                      That got lost a long time ago - gray page = we are doing maintenance

Comment

as for devo from guild battle w8 for new gb

Comment

GBattle and Gbeast. We allready strip euds and sylphs to have a fair chance on dev and even that isn't garanteed.

Not long ago i was thrilled to see when both events were ended quickly, now, it is a big dissapointment. It takes a lot of time to get near the 300 and it sucks you miss it by Gbattle and Bbeast. Gbattle isn't every day so you miss that one many times. Why make it an everyday thing when it is not held everyday?

Comment

agreed on that

have to make 100 posts to level

92 more 2 go
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-15-2016, 04:37 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by apurva1234
                              have to make 100 posts to level
                              go on, maint waiting is boring, so u have just a good moment for that

Comment

91 more 2 go

Comment

Working...
                                X