lol didnt make finals

Comment

no finals for oceanic that is oldd thing
      BLASTA
      LEV 80.7582876br
      Knight-free kh
      S122

Comment

Why we need Thread "Wartune July Events! (Daily Update)"? This MemoryLane2 are bored or what? Morons. We know where is hot event icon and can check at any time about current events, if you want make something helpful, post about upcoming events

Comment

Originally posted by mastablasta23 View Post
          server up lets go hija
          ty sweety

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
            Why we need Thread "Wartune July Events! (Daily Update)"? This MemoryLane2 are bored or what? Morons. We know where is hot event icon and can check at any time about current events, if you want make something helpful, post about upcoming events
            they need some cra p to put in forums

Comment

server up lets go hija
              BLASTA
              LEV 80.7582876br
              Knight-free kh
              S122

Comment

Originally posted by Alabama1973 View Post
                the guildbattle and guildbeast thing i don't agree on.
                everyone needs to be active on that
                I have ACTIVE ppl who can t get devo, coz didn t have eneugh time to make points, before it s over. I have ACTIVE ppl, who get cought by mob and have no chance to get to beast, before it s over. So? How does it make sense?

Comment

World boss br and guildbeast br needs to be upped so everyone can participate. all die in less than a minute

World boss br and guildbeast br needs to be upped so everyone can participate. all die in less than a minute include main tower in guildbattle. barely out of the gate and its over
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-15-2016, 04:39 AM. Reason: merged posts
                  Player: Vix
                  Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Resurgence
                  Lvl 80
                  Class: Archer
                  BR: () crappy

Comment

Drop the damn devotion

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 6th of July at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Patch Notes:

1. Fixed the issue in which players could not use double attribute Divinity Souls in their Inventory when the Treasure Inventory was locked.
                    2. Fixed the issue in which Eudaemons would disappear when the number of Eudaemons exceeded a certain amount.
                    3. Fixed the issue in which Fury of Fire·Fire & Electro and the Wind & Water Wheel were not working properly.
                    Try to fix the damn devotion, lower it for **** sake. R2 asked in a poll if we wanted a smooth gameplay, and yet you create a devotion level on the contrary that it is something not worth looking at it anymore.
                    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                      I have ACTIVE ppl who can t get devo, coz didn t have eneugh time to make points, before it s over. I have ACTIVE ppl, who get cought by mob and have no chance to get to beast, before it s over. So? How does it make sense?
                      For beast, everyone in my guild just refrains from using skills on the beast until everyone has had a chance to hit it. Sucks, but at least everyone gets their devo.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                        For beast, everyone in my guild just refrains from using skills on the beast until everyone has had a chance to hit it. Sucks, but at least everyone gets their devo.
                        Yep, for beast it isn't a problem but for Gbattle it is.

This is how Gbattle now is:
                        "Everybody, before we fight, stripp all and go barenaked to the ward. Small people first, then the strong ones. Oh, don't use skills unless everybody has their DEV"

DEV became more important than the battle itself. Why? Because every player puts many hrs in gathering DEV and don't want to miss the 300 because of a F-up.

Comment

Working...
                        X