Wartune Server Merges for 7/8 @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadowcristal View Post
    hahahaha this is big troll from r2...... we are playing in new server because we need time to grow before fighting old server and u didnt give us choice at all. sunset is only guild have active player and they are will be leaving when u really want merge.... stop destroying player. give us time !!!
    You know what: I will go edit the word "trolling" on Wikipedia and add the best example to see is Wartune by R2 Games.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

This sense of the word "troll" and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5] In addition, depictions of trolling have been included in popular fictional works such as the HBO television program The Newsroom, in which a main character encounters harassing individuals online and tries to infiltrate their circles by posting negative sexual comments himself.

R2 does upset and harass a lot of us already.

TOP DEFINITION
    trolling

Being a ***** on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
    Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
    Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

Click image for larger version

Name:	everyones-getting-trolled-thumb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1725479
    Last edited by Drabis; 07-07-2016, 07:50 AM.
    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Lol so early merge..
      Last edited by muhamadakmalazizz; 07-07-2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Because of this S652 lot of people will quit and i will be left alone.Have to find new friends on my own and find a new guild to join i dont think its easy for me...Its not fair..im not for competition but it gonna be difficult to fit in for me.
        In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
        Guild :?
        BR: 6M
        Class : Mage
        Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Hard to take you guys seriously when you probably don't play the servers you claim you're top on. FYI the top and core players of S651 Crimson Crypt all have been looking forward to and expecting the mergers much sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by hexknight View Post
            Hard to take you guys seriously when you probably don't play the servers you claim you're top on. FYI the top and core players of S651 Crimson Crypt all have been looking forward to and expecting the mergers much sooner.
            When I went over the other day to say hello to people on 651, it sure looked like you were needing a merge as I only saw a total of 7 guilds listed on the rankings. For my part be happy to have more people added to our server group.

Comment

WELCOME TO HELL
              Im from 647 and 2nd merger for me
              new server 651 dont worry u can beat old server trust me
              join new guild and make new friend growup like ppl from 647 big 50 arena u can do tht

Comment

Originally posted by s.eater12 View Post
                no1 will catch HotRodz or death101 after this merge, most ppl form new server will quit for sure sadly thats the plan of r2 to merge new servers with 2-3 months old ones
                did same with me on 644 :P
                whts ur toon ? hot and death in deferent guild

Comment

Why is S67 [Europe] offline ?? !!

Comment

Wew merger again ... LagTune has come again

Comment

yesterday maintenance, today merge, to morrow ? ridiculous compensation

Comment

Comment

in reference to the East coast server merger... The 4 servers other than s654, JUST MERGED TOGETHER A FEW WEEKS AGO!!... I went from ranked 4th, to ranked 187th...our first server merge, was with a merged server!? You won't get anymore of my money, whats the point? Spend money to get into the top 100? lol good going r2games...good job! Only good thing about the merge, is i can do some class advancement events that i was unable to do...I was guild master of the no.1 guild the entire server!! Thanks for taking my Unicorn away Aholes!

Comment

Working...
                          X