Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outland Contest - Compete for New Land

Warriors,

Our current guild area has been getting too small and the resources are running out...

We've discovered a new resource area, but it seems our enemies are also trying to lay claim to it. We must band together to claim this land for our guild. Let us take up our weapons, win the battle and plant our guild's flag on this new land!

Outland Contest will start July 18th. Don't miss out on this opportunity to show your guild's power and earn bountiful resources!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLzdMw71vg&

Click to learn more about the Outland Contest.

hmm last patch note on maintenance said 15th July ...i guess push back again

Comment

wow is 4th wartune birthday

what reward we get
      where is hall of flame event and reward?

Comment

Same day as Guild Battles ? NM i see Sign up is on the 18th contest day after , is that correct?
        Last edited by Turbain; 07-14-2016, 06:50 PM.
        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

This gives me the feeling of R2 Rushing. Please rather take your time and do a proper job!!
          AnastasiaZA
          Server: [S146] Hedgewyn

Life is the only thing that matters, the game is just a side line

Comment

Originally posted by AnastasiaZA View Post
            This gives me the feeling of R2 Rushing. Please rather take your time and do a proper job!!
            LOL it's been ages since it's not (only) R2's fault anymore... there are bigger baddies around now.

Comment

we signed up for outland contest, but 1st battle time is for some at 1900 and others 1300 said in announcement, so whats correct? and what are the other battle times during these days?

Comment

We are having the same issue on our server. I think it's bugged and giving the first battle time (which should be 1000 server time) in your local time. I'm play on a west coast server, live in cst, and it's telling me 1200. A guildy who is east coast is being told 1300. Just a guess though. We'll find out on Monday.

Comment

If u think that is weird i have 1 alt on an oceanic server (kongregate s4/6) and that is saying first rnd at 3 am server time but as that is 8 pm Sunday my time i will find out tonight.

Comment

biggest bull sh it game r2 come up with just got killed by lvl 70 troops and not harm eud

Comment

Confusing as hell. cant figure this out. I agree biggest bullsh it ever.

Comment

OMG I didnt think R2 could get any worse, sadly Im wrong.

This is just a stupid event, big guilds with lots of players can keep doing def blessing & getting lots & lots of points.

Try killing anyone with 500% def blessing.

Why have it on when people are at work, I presume you want us to work so we can buy balens

Most of my guild just did blessing to use up points & then left the event......big fail again R2
                        Last edited by Irwanwtn; 07-18-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

lame , but expected ,
                          krzycanuk

Comment

its totaly rigged and unbalanced with br matching

in our fights how can a non kh player with a normal herc kill a kh player with maxed red odin

Comment

I was really hoping this event would be something that all in the guild would enjoy. Its not . .. really should have made it so it
                              1. was not so unbalanced
                              2. did not require a massive amounts of balens to keep up with the other guilds
                              3. had more rewards that lower br s could enjoy (( a mount would work))
                              4. At a time (( I know all time zones are being covered with the 4 battles a day) Yet it still does not work for the working folks who can't make all but 1 battle and IMO what s the point .
                              The rewards are all for achieving or for those already kh, what about the lower br folks (( once again making a point here)) A level 50 who already has all spaces in vault taken and no rm in bag , really does not need more stuff for future levels. Having something they can use now (( a mount<<< yes harping about something nice for all LOL)) would have been great.
                              I and a few others in the guild spend a little for enjoyment(( YES I still enjoy the game)) But we don't go crazy with the notion we can beat big spending guilds .
                              This could have been a great event , yet I feel that fell flat on its bootie..

Sad that for it's 4th birthday Wartune did not come in with a banging event not a deflated one .. End of Rant
                              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Working...
                              X