X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_MinionsMaster
    started a topic Event - 4th Anniversary Carnival

Event - 4th Anniversary Carnival

Wartune’s 4th Anniversary events are now available!
    Duration:2016/8/15 00:00:00 - 2016/8/27 23:59:59 EDT

The exclusive anniversary mount Deathcharger is looking for a master!
    Thank you for joining us in celebration of Wartune’s 4th Anniversary! Tons of gifts and prizes await!

Note: Please log in to the R2Games site and confirm your server information on the event page to participate in the Anniversary Events!

Click image for larger version

Name:	WT (2).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	586.2 KB
ID:	1785173

• Atlantis2
    replied
    R2 must be in dictionary mode so Twenty Eight comes before Twenty Six, The first character that is different are the S in six and the E in eight, E comes before S and therefore since today is the twenty sixth and twenty eight comes before it the event must have already finished.

Leave a comment:

• drixus
    replied
    wtff

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	571.3 KB
ID:	1726397

Leave a comment:

• TingTingL2828
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    It's available on Kabam, and it's been tested by many people, and it's working fine for them.
    Hello, can a mod confirm the availability of the event not on Kabam or Wartune server?

We've noticed that R2 has started making some events exclusive to miniclients, or Wartune/R2/Kabam hosts, but not others.

Leave a comment:

• Momozone
    replied
    character name :kenzie
    server :S662
    EVENT-4th Anniversary

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    The wings got sent to my inventory automatically, they didn't appear on my claimable, so check your inventory

Leave a comment:

• Patchcross
    replied
    Have 4,5 and 6 but like Kw0the can not do an inner wheel spin without recharging

A day later I could do an inner wheel spin so looks like everything has to be reset before you get your chance.
    Last edited by Patchcross; 08-24-2016, 12:31 AM. Reason: Updated info

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    i cant claim the wings... i clicked on them i got the other rewards lol typical for R2.....

Leave a comment:

• Patchcross
    replied
    I had the same problem until I noticed that the reset for awards is 3 hours later than everything else. Could be that you were a little too early.

Leave a comment:

• DeLione
    replied
    the third day I can not pick up awards from wartune Gift Maze. I tried to go to the game and with the client and with different browsers still says that you have already taken the award ... Reload this Page where awards were there and there.
    screen 1 http://prntscr.com/c8s8v4
    screen 2 http://prntscr.com/c8s93q
    screen 3 http://prntscr.com/c8s9f3
    screen 4 http://prntscr.com/c8s9o5
    Watch time on my computer the difference between screens in one minute

Leave a comment:

• Kw0the
    replied
    Another ** from r2 it say u can get a free spinn from inner wheel when unlocking slots 4,5,6 and ofc that don´t work Get a grip apes!!! and try for once and get something right

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R26899831 View Post
    You are on a kabam server, this is an r2 event, it works just fine.
    It's available on Kabam, and it's been tested by many people, and it's working fine for them.

Leave a comment:

• R26899831
    replied
    edited, i was wrong, nothing to see here move along lol
    Last edited by R26899831; 08-20-2016, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JaidLynn
    replied
    Basic failure of game developers to properly execute their job description in a satisfactory manner

JaidLynn, Kabam 34

I AM GOING TO TYPE THIS really really really SLOWLY SO YOU might BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS:

THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY INTERNET STABILITY——MY INTERNET WORKS just FINE & CAN PULL UP & EXECUTE every OTHER WEBSITE I WENT TO BUT your GAME!!
    THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY COMPUTER——BOTH THE OLD ONE & THE new ONE FAILED TO LOAD anything BUT THIS IMAGE!!!
    THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER——IT IS 11 OR HIGHER!! IN FACT IT IS VERSION 22!!
    THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GRAPHICS CARD——IT DOES everything ELSE just FINE!!
    THE DRIVERS FOR MY MOUSE HAVE BEEN UPDATED RECENTLY——WITHIN THE LAST month!!

So, the more stupid asinine things I see attempted, I have come to realize this as fact: you have taken the most mentally deficient, generationally inbred, and damaged at the DNA level specimens—I hesitate to even place them in the humanoid category at this point—rounded them all up to work for reetardsquared…& Wartune’s 4th anniversary event is the end result. I can’t think of any other reason for the absolutely worthless and flawed work product otherwise. The key thing is broken—not shading out chosen keys daily. Outer spins not working; 12 accumulated—err, sorry, saved up—none allowed to be used.

By the way…“Anyone involved with this whole game, let alone the 4th anniversary project, should be killed by firing squad along with their entire blood line, so as to not bring further shame and embarrassment to the communist Chinese government!!” This is not a threat....I am not threatening ANYONE, merely suggesting a course of action to be taken by the chinese government!!

Last edited by JaidLynn; 08-21-2016, 09:39 PM. Reason: threats are never okay.

Leave a comment:

• Seidr1
    replied
    sadly this event only work for r2 server.....as usual Amorgames dont get it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X