Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/18 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/18 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 18th of Aug. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

And again, no mention of what is being fixed or should I say nerfed.

Comment

Would be real nice if you fixed mount shards for TOK or put it back to daily so we get the 112 weekly

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        And again, no mention of what is being fixed or should I say nerfed.
        Probably nothing being fixed, although they sometimes do sneak in some fixes into these regular maintenance windows to add new content.

I'd love it if they finally corrected the server clocks, though.

Comment

Hilarious. Why are You doing MT when there is not note about what is being fixed. Are we animals? We dont deserve to know what is being fixed?
          I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
          BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Originally posted by R231020482 View Post
            Would be real nice if you fixed mount shards for TOK or put it back to daily so we get the 112 weekly
            They never gonna fix the "real bugs". Instead they are fixing random "bugs" which no one has seen. Also their knowledge of their own game is ridiculous low if we look exchanges for henna etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Beautyexitou View Post
              Hilarious. Why are You doing MT when there is not note about what is being fixed. Are we animals? We dont deserve to know what is being fixed?
              Poor noob, you not know what they do at maintenance? Add some lag.

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                Poor noob, you not know what they do at maintenance? Add some lag.
                Don't you sound smart dear? "Poor noob" ( on what an argument )
                I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Wow. 1 Day to sign up for cross-server-time-waster. No fashion cores either, so why is anyone even doing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Beautyexitou View Post
                    Seriously? They do this every 14 days, and it's not a mystery why they have these updates. They need to add new clothes, mounts, boxes, events, etc.

Maintenance does not necessarily mean fixing bugs, it can also mean keeping something up to date. Like an oil change in a car - it's not fixing anything, but it needs to be done regularly.

Comment

Every 'Wartune Weekly Maintenance...', there always be some comment but we never get response...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                        Seriously? They do this every 14 days, and it's not a mystery why they have these updates. They need to add new clothes, mounts, boxes, events, etc.

Maintenance does not necessarily mean fixing bugs, it can also mean keeping something up to date. Like an oil change in a car - it's not fixing anything, but it needs to be done regularly.
                        Um, there are only 7 days in a week not 14.

Comment

Working...
                        X