Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/25 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/25 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of Aug. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Plz, atleast mention what you fix? we deserve to know what is being done.
    The gods watch over you!
    And they cheer you up!
    Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
    (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
    Name: Cephalrai.
    Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
    BR:
    Clean: 411k
    with sylph: 598k
    full artilary: 1.4m
    Title: Lord Divine.
    Guild: Phoenix~!
    Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

Originally posted by R23148991 View Post
      Plz, atleast mention what you fix? we deserve to know what is being done.
      In general most weekly maintenance is to put clothing for next set of events in along with some other event specific items. If they are fixing something, it is usually noted that they are doing so.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        In general most weekly maintenance is to put clothing for next set of events in along with some other event specific items. If they are fixing something, it is usually noted that they are doing so.
        So even with all the issues we are dealing with right now, they are not fixing anything?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          So even with all the issues we are dealing with right now, they are not fixing anything?
          That isn't necessarily true. But not always do the posters of these maintenance threads have the information at the time of the post of what is being done, or there simply isn't any thing else to add.
          Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 08-24-2016, 10:10 AM. Reason: <-
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

That isn't necessarily true. But not always do the posters of these maintenance threads have the information at the time of the post of what is being done, or there simply isn't any thing else to add.
            its basicaly (team a) doesnt tell (team b) and (team c) scratches their head and thinks wat the hell is going on lmao

Comment

Can we please have 2 Extreme Stamina Potion's instead of just one?, be kinda nice to have a full 100 stamina to blitz hero mode solo campaigns. Thank you
              Last edited by NotWhoUThink; 08-24-2016, 04:40 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Comment

We can be assured that when a maint happens, something's bound to get broken..... again.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

would be nice to know what they are attempting to fix better rewards for csgb would be nice and higher br in wb

Comment

they dont tell us when they are nerfing things, they just do it!!!
                    [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

¨hmm. intrestin. us west server went out 10 min early, euro server still running...oh well :P
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

All said & done atleast include advance items in shops of TW + CW + CHaos War + Xgb + Vogage . The items present there are useless to 95%.

U all can add items like BEast Souls + Adv Henna + CK + PK etc... to name a few

Besides also add more items to Dimensions than giving Dragon Essence & if u r so must addicted to give Dragon Essence in Dimensions atleast remove DI from where we get Dragon Essence & Mount Hoofs.

The Underground Palace was a nice mini game but now no point mentioning it but atleast u people shud take a look at the rewards in dimensions & the above mentioned events.

Besides give a button for searching BB Mines in dimensions (if they exists in dimensions at All)

Comment

Please make same game options for all players, not only for cashers:
                          1. 6 resistance chield for all,
                          2. orange eudeamon equipment enchant refine materials
                          3. book of wisdom
                          4. mariage
                          And please update shops, same rewards as 4 year ago when me started play, by 4 year we not sleep, we level up, so what olds items become not actual and useless

Comment

if they fix the bugs from various events this game will be very good

alas they only nerf stuff latley on each maintenance while adding clothing and mounts to game

this is why they never tell us whats happening in the maintenance
                            Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-25-2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

i likes maintenance to put new events and fix some bug (if there), but some thing make me confused when i lose my Astral (Non Chasher)

i have Orange Astral with level 4 on Astrals Captured and one Red Astral that unclaimed, i will lose them after maintenance. that will make really sad if there 1 Red Astral (or more) with level 10, and you lose it all.

i hope R2games can keep our Capture, we working hard to get the Orange or Red Astral

this will be next real maintenance, i hope R2games fix this first

Lighting (Mage)
                              R2games s661-Stedale Downs
                              Last edited by lightingz49; 08-25-2016, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X