Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/25 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightingz49 View Post
    i likes maintenance to put new events and fix some bug (if there), but some thing make me confused when i lose my Astral (Non Chasher)

i have Orange Astral with level 4 on Astrals Captured and one Red Astral that unclaimed, i will lose them after maintenance. that will make really sad if there 1 Red Astral (or more) with level 10, and you lose it all.

i hope R2games can keep our Capture, we working hard to get the Orange or Red Astral

this will be next real maintenance, i hope R2games fix this first

Lighting (Mage)
    R2games s661-Stedale Downs
    you should put a lock on ur astrals then u wont loose them

Comment

Finally get in on forum !!!!!!

i ve some comments to do today :

1) how ** we make maintenance before tw just to let us become in rage cause surely will lag like a sh it?????

2) 4/6 hours maintenance just for a weekly one ????

3) i wan t know how is it possible in a game where we pay much money since years i m not able to get an answer by r2 about my disapperead mail items whom all my merged sylphs stuff (at least to make 2 merged sylphs+ truncheon that i was collecting since months to upgrade my medaillon)

i post now e-mail exchanging between me & r2 since 15 july 2016 they close my case without get an answer from if was still on going or not, they just were hopping that was closed !!!!!!!
      i think when we recherge balens our money reach in a second your bank account or not???
      so i pretend that you ll do the same maybe an antitrust authority must be a run by you to get something that can be call a service cause WE PAY FOR IT

E-MAIL RECORDS :

Gmail
      SCRIVI
      Etichette
      Posta in arrivo (375)
      Speciali
      Importanti
      Posta inviata
      Bozze (9)
      Categorie
      Cerchie
      Friends
      Family
      Acquaintances
      Following
      [Imap]/Rascunhos
      il file in modo che le modifiche verranno riportate nell'elemento.
      Bozze
      Itens Enviados
      Itens ExcluÃ*dos
      Lixo eletrônico
      Posta indesiderata
      Meno
      Chat
      Tutti i messaggi
      Spam (25)
      Cestino
      Gestisci etichette
      Crea nuova etichetta

Sposta in Posta in arrivo Altro
      2 di circa 92

Comprimi tutto Stampa tutto In una nuova finestra
      Status Change - Case #555409
      Posta in arrivo
      x

R2Games Support Elves
      30 lug

a di-tullio.luca
      inglese
      italiano Traduci messaggio
      Disattiva per: inglese
      Greetings Champion pezzoluca,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

Case Notification for #555409

missing pages from mail
      Status: Resolved Priority: 8 Group: General Agent: R2 Andrew

R2 Andrew 16 Jul 16

Greetings Pezzo,
      Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you and your character. Upon checking your logs, we have found out that you have received mails containing all of your items in vault on 2016-06-15 18:53:43 and were all got deleted on the 12th of July.

We will going to forward your concern to our higher department for consideration, we must ask you to please be patient with us until we get this matter sorted out, as this takes time to be investigated. Please send us a little reminder after 48 hours if you don’t get a quick response!

We want to make sure your issue gets handled timely. Please wait until this escalated issue gets addressed and be sure to let us know if you think we forgot about you!

-The R2Games Team

pezzoluca 15 Jul 16

plz let me you advice about my items mail problem, its were erased from mail, i haven t any idea why & weren t in imminent expiration. regards

View Case

This email was sent by Desk.com for Case #555409

[[a0e89b7c2a568fd9b49f1b73e417df1fd58f5911-749736246]]

R2Games Support Elves

2016-07-30 8:00 GMT+05:00 R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com>:

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

missing pages from mail

R2 Andrew 16 Jul 16

Greetings Pezzo,
      Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you and your character. Upon checking your logs, we have found out that you have received mails containing all of your items in vault on 2016-06-15 18:53:43 and were all got deleted on the 12th of July.

We will going to forward your concern to our higher department for consideration, we must ask you to please be patient with us until we get this matter sorted out, as this takes time to be investigated. Please send us a little reminder after 48 hours if you don’t get a quick response!

We want to make sure your issue gets handled timely. Please wait until this escalated issue gets addressed and be sure to let us know if you think we forgot about you!

-The R2Games Team

pezzoluca 15 Jul 16

plz let me you advice about my items mail problem, its were erased from mail, i haven t any idea why & weren t in imminent expiration. regards

View Case

Sans Serif
      Invia

Luca Di Tullio <di.tullio.luca.multicatering@gmail.com>
      Allegati30 lug

a R2Games
      Good morning my problem isn t solved,please give me back my mail pages.

Best regards

Luca

Inviato dal mio telefono Windows 10

Da: R2Games Support Elves
      Inviato: sabato 30 luglio 2016 05:00
      A: di-tullio.luca@alice.it
      Oggetto: Status Change - Case #555409

Happy Gaming,

missing pages from mail

R2 Andrew
      16 Jul 16

Greetings Pezzo,

-The R2Games Team

pezzoluca
      15 Jul 16

View Case

2 allegati

Luca Di Tullio <di-tullio.luca@alice.it>
      5 ago

a R2Games
      Evening,
      any news about my missing mail items??

regards

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
      5 ago

a me
      inglese
      italiano Traduci messaggio
      Disattiva per: inglese
      Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@r2games.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
      Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the relay out.alice.it [82.57.200.132].

The error that the other server returned was:
      334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
      334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6
      535 invalid user ID or password

----- Original message -----

X-Gm-Message-State: AEkooutCeNd5u3miGy4DCdDccgyLIl8yoxuvdY8PbNdd9PBsT/IYcQOCqkhImSFfpgRIRnHmUQVd9YrlKtRJng==
      X-Received: by 10.194.7.100 with SMTP id i4mr80750480wja.154.1470416304882;
      Fri, 05 Aug 2016 09:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
      MIME-Version: 1.0
      Received: by 10.194.123.233 with HTTP; Fri, 5 Aug 2016 09:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
      In-Reply-To: <579c18549fe6a_11eaf75f32828507d@r2games.desk.com>
      References: <579c18549fe6a_11eaf75f32828507d@r2games.desk.com>
      Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 21:58:04 +0500
      X-Gmail-Original-Message-ID: <CAL_jPP7JqRVUA8B4CPGVE-m5v90sn0cH1=qv+3xNzgn+qvLiCQ@mail.gmail.com>
      Message-ID: <CAL_jPP7JqRVUA8B4CPGVE-m5v90sn0cH1=qv+3xNzgn+qvLiCQ@mail.gmail.com>
      Subject: Re: Status Change - Case #555409
      To: R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com>
      Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b5d49de86865c053955f90b

Evening,

regards

2016-07-30 8:00 GMT+05:00 R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com>:

> Greetings Champion pezzoluca,
      >
      > As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are
      > going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a
      > solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this
      > ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply
      > been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of
      > our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this
      > case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this
      > e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your
      > issue.
      >
      > Happy Gaming,
      >
      > The R2 Games Support Elves
      >
      > Case Notification for #555409
      >
      > missing pages from mail
      > Status: Resolved Priority: 8 Group: General Agent: R2 Andrew
      >
      >
      >
      > R2 Andrew 16 Jul 16
      >
      >
      > Greetings Pezzo,
      >
      > Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this
      > might have caused you and your character. Upon checking your logs, we have
      > found out that you have received mails containing all of your items in
      > vault on 2016-06-15 18:53:43 and were all got deleted on the 12th of July.
      >
      > We will going to forward your concern to our higher department for
      > consideration, we must ask you to please be patient with us until we get
      > this matter sorted out, as this takes time to be investigated. Please send
      > us a little reminder after 48 hours if you don’t get a quick response!
      >
      > We want to make sure your issue gets handled timely. Please wait until
      > this escalated issue gets addressed and be sure to let us know if you think
      > we forgot about you!
      >
      > -The R2Games Team
      >
      >
      >
      > pezzoluca 15 Jul 16
      >
      > plz let me you advice about my items mail problem, its were erased from
      > mail, i haven t any idea why & weren t in imminent expiration. regards
      >

----- Message truncated -----

5 ago

a R2Games
      Evening,

regards

Multicatering Group

9 ago

a R2Games
      good afternoon,

no one wants more answer to my mail ???
      you ve closed my case but it s still on going
      i ve all my sylphs stuff lost & i can t merge sylph
      it's passed almost 1 month & nothing happen.
      but seems you re there when i recharge balens !!!!!!!

so please give me back my stuff.

Best regards

13 ago (12 giorni fa)

a R2Games

Categorizza questo messaggio come:Personali
      Non mostrare più
      good evening,
      my case Case #555409 is still unsolved,
      i ve wrote several mails but till now no one answer me back.
      i think it s time that someone give me back some attention
      cause i m your cusutmer since 3 years & half.

w8ing a reply

best regards

Comment

I hope will helpfull show you how r2 treating us all the time & i hope that someone there will move them ***** or they re still in holiday ???

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	monkey_process.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1726332Tis answers everything including Pezzo above

Comment

server s658 didn't receive any compensation for maintenance. ticket was sent as well. any other servers missing comp?
            ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
              Tis answers everything including Pezzo above
              Best answer as of yet.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
                Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of Aug. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                500,000 Gold
                500,000 Daru
                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                Double Honor Scroll x1
                Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

ok let's see 4 to hours to 6 hours downtime huh and so far it has been 13 hrs. Don't you think that's pretty lame compensation for missing:

world boss
                Eudamon arena
                sylph arena
                henna lab gathering
                arena
                tanks
                titan wars
                all event rewards
                shall I go on? this will all be lost if the servers don't come back on line. So we will get compensation for all this right?

Comment

what happened to the com no com on server 225

Comment

looks like r2 forgot to give maintenance compensation on 664 eu server!!!

Comment

why dont i have a archeology dig button anymore did they stop it or is it just broken for now

Comment

Originally posted by malinjustin2 View Post
                        why dont i have a archeology dig button anymore did they stop it or is it just broken for now
                        Broken maybe. It's R2 after all.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                        X