X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Vera
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/25 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/25 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of Aug. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by malinjustin2 View Post
    why dont i have a archeology dig button anymore did they stop it or is it just broken for now
    Broken maybe. It's R2 after all.

Leave a comment:

• malinjustin2
    replied
    why dont i have a archeology dig button anymore did they stop it or is it just broken for now

Leave a comment:

• ag.wartune
    replied
    looks like r2 forgot to give maintenance compensation on 664 eu server!!!

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    what happened to the com no com on server 225

Leave a comment:

• rtclark999
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of Aug. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

ok let's see 4 to hours to 6 hours downtime huh and so far it has been 13 hrs. Don't you think that's pretty lame compensation for missing:

world boss
    Eudamon arena
    sylph arena
    henna lab gathering
    arena
    tanks
    titan wars
    all event rewards
    shall I go on? this will all be lost if the servers don't come back on line. So we will get compensation for all this right?

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
    Tis answers everything including Pezzo above
    Best answer as of yet.

Leave a comment:

• LadyOmega
    replied
    server s658 didn't receive any compensation for maintenance. ticket was sent as well. any other servers missing comp?

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	monkey_process.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1726332Tis answers everything including Pezzo above

Leave a comment:

• pezzoluca
    replied
    I hope will helpfull show you how r2 treating us all the time & i hope that someone there will move them ***** or they re still in holiday ???

Leave a comment:

• pezzoluca
    replied
    Finally get in on forum !!!!!!

i ve some comments to do today :

1) how ** we make maintenance before tw just to let us become in rage cause surely will lag like a sh it?????

2) 4/6 hours maintenance just for a weekly one ????

3) i wan t know how is it possible in a game where we pay much money since years i m not able to get an answer by r2 about my disapperead mail items whom all my merged sylphs stuff (at least to make 2 merged sylphs+ truncheon that i was collecting since months to upgrade my medaillon)

i post now e-mail exchanging between me & r2 since 15 july 2016 they close my case without get an answer from if was still on going or not, they just were hopping that was closed !!!!!!!
    i think when we recherge balens our money reach in a second your bank account or not???
    so i pretend that you ll do the same maybe an antitrust authority must be a run by you to get something that can be call a service cause WE PAY FOR IT

E-MAIL RECORDS :

Gmail
    SCRIVI
    Etichette
    Posta in arrivo (375)
    Speciali
    Importanti
    Posta inviata
    Bozze (9)
    Categorie
    Cerchie
    Friends
    Family
    Acquaintances
    Following
    [Imap]/Rascunhos
    il file in modo che le modifiche verranno riportate nell'elemento.
    Bozze
    Itens Enviados
    Itens ExcluÃ*dos
    Lixo eletrônico
    Posta indesiderata
    Meno
    Chat
    Tutti i messaggi
    Spam (25)
    Cestino
    Gestisci etichette
    Crea nuova etichetta

Sposta in Posta in arrivo Altro
    2 di circa 92

Comprimi tutto Stampa tutto In una nuova finestra
    Status Change - Case #555409
    Posta in arrivo
    x

R2Games Support Elves
    30 lug

a di-tullio.luca
    inglese
    italiano Traduci messaggio
    Disattiva per: inglese
    Greetings Champion pezzoluca,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

Case Notification for #555409

missing pages from mail
    Status: Resolved Priority: 8 Group: General Agent: R2 Andrew

R2 Andrew 16 Jul 16

Greetings Pezzo,
    Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you and your character. Upon checking your logs, we have found out that you have received mails containing all of your items in vault on 2016-06-15 18:53:43 and were all got deleted on the 12th of July.

We will going to forward your concern to our higher department for consideration, we must ask you to please be patient with us until we get this matter sorted out, as this takes time to be investigated. Please send us a little reminder after 48 hours if you don’t get a quick response!

We want to make sure your issue gets handled timely. Please wait until this escalated issue gets addressed and be sure to let us know if you think we forgot about you!

-The R2Games Team

pezzoluca 15 Jul 16

plz let me you advice about my items mail problem, its were erased from mail, i haven t any idea why & weren t in imminent expiration. regards

View Case

This email was sent by Desk.com for Case #555409

[[a0e89b7c2a568fd9b49f1b73e417df1fd58f5911-749736246]]

R2Games Support Elves

2016-07-30 8:00 GMT+05:00 R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com>:

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

missing pages from mail

R2 Andrew 16 Jul 16

Greetings Pezzo,
    Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you and your character. Upon checking your logs, we have found out that you have received mails containing all of your items in vault on 2016-06-15 18:53:43 and were all got deleted on the 12th of July.

We will going to forward your concern to our higher department for consideration, we must ask you to please be patient with us until we get this matter sorted out, as this takes time to be investigated. Please send us a little reminder after 48 hours if you don’t get a quick response!

We want to make sure your issue gets handled timely. Please wait until this escalated issue gets addressed and be sure to let us know if you think we forgot about you!

-The R2Games Team

pezzoluca 15 Jul 16

plz let me you advice about my items mail problem, its were erased from mail, i haven t any idea why & weren t in imminent expiration. regards

View Case

Sans Serif
    Invia

Luca Di Tullio <di.tullio.luca.multicatering@gmail.com>
    Allegati30 lug

a R2Games
    Good morning my problem isn t solved,please give me back my mail pages.

Best regards

Luca

Inviato dal mio telefono Windows 10

Da: R2Games Support Elves
    Inviato: sabato 30 luglio 2016 05:00
    A: di-tullio.luca@alice.it
    Oggetto: Status Change - Case #555409

Happy Gaming,

missing pages from mail

R2 Andrew
    16 Jul 16

Greetings Pezzo,

-The R2Games Team

pezzoluca
    15 Jul 16

View Case

2 allegati

Luca Di Tullio <di-tullio.luca@alice.it>
    5 ago

a R2Games
    Evening,
    any news about my missing mail items??

regards

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
    5 ago

a me
    inglese
    italiano Traduci messaggio
    Disattiva per: inglese
    Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@r2games.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the relay out.alice.it [82.57.200.132].

The error that the other server returned was:
    334 VXNlcm5hbWU6
    334 UGFzc3dvcmQ6
    535 invalid user ID or password

----- Original message -----

X-Gm-Message-State: AEkooutCeNd5u3miGy4DCdDccgyLIl8yoxuvdY8PbNdd9PBsT/IYcQOCqkhImSFfpgRIRnHmUQVd9YrlKtRJng==
    X-Received: by 10.194.7.100 with SMTP id i4mr80750480wja.154.1470416304882;
    Fri, 05 Aug 2016 09:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: by 10.194.123.233 with HTTP; Fri, 5 Aug 2016 09:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
    In-Reply-To: <579c18549fe6a_11eaf75f32828507d@r2games.desk.com>
    References: <579c18549fe6a_11eaf75f32828507d@r2games.desk.com>
    Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 21:58:04 +0500
    X-Gmail-Original-Message-ID: <CAL_jPP7JqRVUA8B4CPGVE-m5v90sn0cH1=qv+3xNzgn+qvLiCQ@mail.gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <CAL_jPP7JqRVUA8B4CPGVE-m5v90sn0cH1=qv+3xNzgn+qvLiCQ@mail.gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: Status Change - Case #555409
    To: R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com>
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b5d49de86865c053955f90b

Evening,

regards

2016-07-30 8:00 GMT+05:00 R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com>:

> Greetings Champion pezzoluca,
    >
    > As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are
    > going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a
    > solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this
    > ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply
    > been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of
    > our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this
    > case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this
    > e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your
    > issue.
    >
    > Happy Gaming,
    >
    > The R2 Games Support Elves
    >
    > Case Notification for #555409
    >
    > missing pages from mail
    > Status: Resolved Priority: 8 Group: General Agent: R2 Andrew
    >
    >
    >
    > R2 Andrew 16 Jul 16
    >
    >
    > Greetings Pezzo,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this
    > might have caused you and your character. Upon checking your logs, we have
    > found out that you have received mails containing all of your items in
    > vault on 2016-06-15 18:53:43 and were all got deleted on the 12th of July.
    >
    > We will going to forward your concern to our higher department for
    > consideration, we must ask you to please be patient with us until we get
    > this matter sorted out, as this takes time to be investigated. Please send
    > us a little reminder after 48 hours if you don’t get a quick response!
    >
    > We want to make sure your issue gets handled timely. Please wait until
    > this escalated issue gets addressed and be sure to let us know if you think
    > we forgot about you!
    >
    > -The R2Games Team
    >
    >
    >
    > pezzoluca 15 Jul 16
    >
    > plz let me you advice about my items mail problem, its were erased from
    > mail, i haven t any idea why & weren t in imminent expiration. regards
    >

----- Message truncated -----

5 ago

a R2Games
    Evening,

regards

Multicatering Group

9 ago

a R2Games
    good afternoon,

no one wants more answer to my mail ???
    you ve closed my case but it s still on going
    i ve all my sylphs stuff lost & i can t merge sylph
    it's passed almost 1 month & nothing happen.
    but seems you re there when i recharge balens !!!!!!!

so please give me back my stuff.

Best regards

13 ago (12 giorni fa)

a R2Games

Categorizza questo messaggio come:Personali
    Non mostrare più
    good evening,
    my case Case #555409 is still unsolved,
    i ve wrote several mails but till now no one answer me back.
    i think it s time that someone give me back some attention
    cause i m your cusutmer since 3 years & half.

w8ing a reply

best regards

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by lightingz49 View Post
    i likes maintenance to put new events and fix some bug (if there), but some thing make me confused when i lose my Astral (Non Chasher)

i have Orange Astral with level 4 on Astrals Captured and one Red Astral that unclaimed, i will lose them after maintenance. that will make really sad if there 1 Red Astral (or more) with level 10, and you lose it all.

i hope R2games can keep our Capture, we working hard to get the Orange or Red Astral

this will be next real maintenance, i hope R2games fix this first

Lighting (Mage)
    R2games s661-Stedale Downs
    you should put a lock on ur astrals then u wont loose them

Leave a comment:

• lightingz49
    replied
    i likes maintenance to put new events and fix some bug (if there), but some thing make me confused when i lose my Astral (Non Chasher)

i have Orange Astral with level 4 on Astrals Captured and one Red Astral that unclaimed, i will lose them after maintenance. that will make really sad if there 1 Red Astral (or more) with level 10, and you lose it all.

i hope R2games can keep our Capture, we working hard to get the Orange or Red Astral

this will be next real maintenance, i hope R2games fix this first

Lighting (Mage)
    R2games s661-Stedale Downs
    Last edited by lightingz49; 08-25-2016, 04:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    if they fix the bugs from various events this game will be very good

alas they only nerf stuff latley on each maintenance while adding clothing and mounts to game

this is why they never tell us whats happening in the maintenance
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-25-2016, 04:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Please make same game options for all players, not only for cashers:
    1. 6 resistance chield for all,
    2. orange eudeamon equipment enchant refine materials
    3. book of wisdom
    4. mariage
    And please update shops, same rewards as 4 year ago when me started play, by 4 year we not sleep, we level up, so what olds items become not actual and useless

Leave a comment:

Working...
X