Event - 4th Anniversary Check-in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

bob who works at r2 places spanner into machine it breaks down he sits and laughs at the fun that will follow

bob tells his work collegues and they gather around the computer screen giggling waiting for the first post on the bug

then they sit their for few hrs they send a moderator to tell us to check a few things and finaly reports back to bob and says

they tried what u asked still doesnt work

bob sends moderator to ask for server numbers and ign to see how far it has spread

he rushes back and says wow its alot

bob then says we will make them wait a few days then they cant collect the wings as they cant do the 20th day login

everybody laughed with bob sipping their cofees and eating cookies they all slap bob on his back and says great job best bug ur ave ever thought of

lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by deftone24 View Post
      Not working, cause when i logout say: "Please access this page via the in-game Hot Events panel."

IGN: â„¢Stitchâ„¢
      LVL: 80
      S535

I agree 2 what u wrote its not working any ways - Gr8s to the R2 dev team for giving another piece of cake from their bag

Comment

Those event limited to r2/kabam are really getting annoying.

Comment

Not working and i have more than 45 devo

Comment

Got 60 devo,ref few times and still not working

Comment

its not working here either -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                lol

bob who works at r2 places spanner into machine it breaks down he sits and laughs at the fun that will follow

bob tells his work collegues and they gather around the computer screen giggling waiting for the first post on the bug

then they sit their for few hrs they send a moderator to tell us to check a few things and finaly reports back to bob and says

they tried what u asked still doesnt work

bob sends moderator to ask for server numbers and ign to see how far it has spread

he rushes back and says wow its alot

bob then says we will make them wait a few days then they cant collect the wings as they cant do the 20th day login

everybody laughed with bob sipping their cofees and eating cookies they all slap bob on his back and says great job best bug ur ave ever thought of

lmfao

dude ur witty af,it's like ur working for 'em lol

Comment

not working still...
                  Last edited by Jelena223; 08-30-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelena223 View Post
                    dude ur witty af,it's like ur working for 'em lol
                    lol
                    they cant afford me wages lol

Comment

still no info,well soon i will finish my devo for today
                      BLASTA
                      LEV 80.7582876br
                      Knight-free kh
                      S122

Comment

what a surprise, been away for 5 hours, and still not working

Comment

wat can u say

Click image for larger version

Name:	time zon es.png
Views:	3
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	1726453

europe g m t time zone is 30th august but apparently the event has moved to next day 31st august

r2 has finaly lost all concept of days and timezones
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-30-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

and confirm your server information on the event page
                            There is no dropdown input or checkbox to do that, the back-end/front-end dev forgot to add such option(s).They are paid so lowzy to forgot this thing
                            or the buyers are now rare like virgin girls and no money to pay them?

Comment

it seems when you look at the source code on the page itself - it looks if the same one has been used form the last event - as the code is looking for any payments. I may right or wrong - but throwing this into the works - see what is then said.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinityskyestorm View Post
                                Aye it dont work , with cleared browser cache or logging out player .I smell COMPO!!!!!
                                i agree

as the event is so messed up just give us all the rewards as compo including the 5th - 10th and 20th accumliative claims so thats vip spirit con and wings

Comment

Working...
                                X