Event - 4th Anniversary Check-in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDD69 server 244 star glenn.

This is not working for me either. When i follow memorylanes instructions and try to claim after logging out, I get a message telling me to access the page via in game hot events.

Comment

Aye it dont work , with cleared browser cache or logging out player .I smell COMPO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trinityskyestorm View Post
        Aye it dont work , with cleared browser cache or logging out player .I smell COMPO!!!!!
        i agree

as the event is so messed up just give us all the rewards as compo including the 5th - 10th and 20th accumliative claims so thats vip spirit con and wings

Comment

Hmm it dont work no matter what i try , same thing as others if i log out player it says on screen you need to logg into hot events ..COMPO!!!!!

Comment

I've looked in the source of the events javascript file and i found something, well doesn't work as you expected.I think it doesn't retrieve devotion points trough json at the moment, or something it's broken.

Click image for larger version

Name:	48c0b3e860454f218c84d18688b599c4.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1726456

Name:	edcb37243a9a48488ae82b22476c7da4.png
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1726457

Name:	d5345381954d49378d3225d006d9d293.png
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1726458

Comment

dose not work try fixing it first

Comment

make it work please it isn't working thank you
                Name: Niasaj
                Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                Classification: ArchMage
                Guild Leader: Alliance
                BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

:P

Please fix this event can not be accessed because it leaves already have 200 of dedication and will not let me claim the prize that is not fair areglen the event

Comment

Please fix this event can not be accessed because it leaves already have 200 of dedication and will not let me claim the prize that is not fair areglen the event

Comment

not working even when you have 150 devotion

Comment

It won't work for me as for others. And also, if i try to acces page from Mini Client - it says "PLease visit this page via in game hot events panel(something like that)".
                        When I acess via browser it stops saying that, but than i keep geting "You must have 45 devotion points", no matter I have more than 45. Log in - log out. Nothing helps. I'm wondering why I'm not surprised by that..
                        Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

won't let me get rewards still been on and off a few times.

Comment

This Anniversary event has been bugged right from the get go beginning with the wheel spin event. I had to log into my r2 account before I could get it to work at all and even that was sporadic. Now this anniversary devotion event won't work no matter how I log in or how many times either. I have more than the required devotion and still squat! It has even gone as far as to move to the next day now, so I clicked on that thinking it could be a time/date issue... Nope. Nada zero zilch! Maybe you guys should stop with these problematic events and just give us the rewards for being a loyal 4 year player? These events that have us logging in and out of the server has to have some amount of strain on your server not to mention the strain/stress on us from the frustration of multiple attempts at accomplishing nothing... nuff said.

Comment

the event is messed up that bad even r2 dont know how to fix

if it works for some ppl why not for all

is it maybe the reset time for euro servers has been placed wrong

as its moved into wednesdays claim button at 17.00 hrs euro server time before the 00.00 proper reset time so we all miss 1st day of event rewards

so ppl dont rush your devo untill 17.00 hrs will test this as i would of gained 45 devo since my pics in forums

Comment

it does not work for any no matter devo

Comment

Working...
                                X