Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Event - 4th Anniversary Check-in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still not working, get it sorted please

Comment

it isnt working for me either and i have tried everything everyone else has on top of having over 200 devo and cuz of this it wouldnt let me claim at all

Comment

try this, it has to work 100%
        For these new rewards from wartune for 4th anniversary!!
        - Login on R2 site
        http://www.r2games.com/
        After u loged in here go to this site:
        http://www.r2games.com/act/wartuneSign/
        U NEED TO LOGIN ON R2 FIRST PLEASE MAKE SURE U FOLLOW THE STEPS!!!
        I've collected 2 days in a row so event works perfectly

P.S
        U cant collect rewards right after srv reset u have to do it i think after 5AM srv time
        - u dont have to exit ur char
        - just follow steps i mentioned above
        - 1st link is just R2 link, 2nd is same link as in first post above
        - and u need 45 devotion minimal
        Last edited by ag.wartune; 08-31-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

It's working today 31 Aug. I had to log completely out of the game and log back in to get it to work. Hopefully, R2 will give us credit for the first day.

Comment

Dunno for u all but this worked for me so far and just about to collect 3rd day

Comment

I think only cause u all missed ur rewards is because event is on EDT time zone and i bet most of u who didnt claimed rewards are not in that time zone.
              Im from central EU so for me reset of this event is at 6 AM

Comment

Tuesday check in did not work but wednesday did work. I tried several times that day to try an claim tuesday reward but it didnt work
                Last edited by triomega; 09-01-2016, 12:07 AM. Reason: saw another post

Comment

Yes. Yesterday (Aug. 31) it worked, only char nickname/ID and server number/name appeared nowhere on the event page. But what about the award from the 1st day of the event (Aug. 30)?

Mage Ignis, S8

Comment

Can a Mod or dev answer in all honesty, why doesn't these events show up for Kongregate or Armorgame servers?

We have been robbed of these events 4th anniversary events twice.

Comment

this event does not work. it also keeps telling me that I need 45 devo - as it apparently is telling all others. please fix event. it is a good event if it would work correctly. thank you very much

Comment

nope ... get the picture? lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	noRewards-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	1726560

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffin View Post
                          nope ... get the picture? lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]165944[/ATTACH]
                          U got that message because u are trying to collect rewards before reset time!!!
                          EU reset for this event is at 6AM!!!!!!

Comment

dont work guys do somthing say we need 45 devo i have 100 devo and i can checkin

Comment

4TH ANNIVERSARY CHECK IN EVENT IS EDT TIME ZONE!!!!

So check on google current EDT time before u do checkin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ag.wartune View Post
                                U got that message because u are trying to collect rewards before reset time!!!
                                EU reset for this event is at 6AM!!!!!!
                                No they aint - if that was the case a message would show, such as - that the rewards have already been collected for this day - I had something like that when i tried to collect before the 6am reset for EU.

If you bother to read the thread and the numerous others you will see that this is not the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X