Event - 4th Anniversary Check-in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    No they aint - if that was the case a message would show, such as - that the rewards have already been collected for this day - I had something like that when i tried to collect before the 6am reset for EU.

If you bother to read the thread and the numerous others you will see that this is not the case.
    For me it was i was getting that message when i try'ed to claim rewards after rest maybe at 2 - 3 AM and also i got that message for that rewards were collected for this day got that 1 last night.
    Collected 3 day after 6 AM and here is proof of it

Comment

I ran into problem and was on day 1 but couldn't claim; doubt there'll be compensation for that. Any way, after you reach the minimum devotion, click on the link then click on claim. Before confirming, refresh your game window. While its refreshing go back and click confirm. This should let you claim the prize.

Comment

I have a problem with the event check in. already got 2 rewards (1 link). however when I click to receive the reward of the day 09/01/16 (2nd link). appears the day of the reward dialog box 31/08/16 (2nd link). and the reward will not for email
        My server is the s665
        char: Berok
        1º link : http://prntscr.com/cd36aj
        2º link : http://prntscr.com/cd398t

e-mail in game with reward check in (08/31/16)
        http://prntscr.com/cd38ps

P.S. : disconnect me everything. enter the r2games (connect), open the event page (checkin) and try to catch it .. without success.
        enter the game, open the event page, and also without success.

P.S. :I managed to get the reward using a different browser that was logging the game.

sign game internet explore

successful check in chrome
        Last edited by Capivarafema; 09-01-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TingTingL2828 View Post
          Can a Mod or dev answer in all honesty, why doesn't these events show up for Kongregate or Armorgame servers?

We have been robbed of these events 4th anniversary events twice.
          Any update, we're missing out on the rewards on our servers. I guess if you're not Kabam, R2, WT servers you dont get the same game.

Comment

ooooooo
            yeeessss

Comment

Okay I have an update... I asked around in my server (S62) and was told to make sure screen was not maximized and that I would likely have to log in /out 2 times. Okay I did this and it worked except today's (9-03) reward was unclickable (violet death weapon item), but tomorrows (9-04) was clickable and I did receive that! Go figure! So does this mean I won't receive todays reward and now what about tomorrows? Not to mention the 5 day reward! Can someone please find out what the heck is wrong with this very frustrating, time wasting event??? It would have been much more simpler and of course less stressful to just give everyone the rewards in the events page!

Comment

I dont recieve any check inn rewads i do 100 devo everytime i'm online

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4th anni checking.png
Views:	1
Size:	647.8 KB
ID:	1726870

Some days, check-in can't be done and other days are replaced by next day.
                  For example : you check on Friday and got Saturday reward, so sometimes you miss a day.
                  Will we have an other chance to get this armor set (completed, i.e. wings included), or not ?

Comment

Another broken event. Doesn't work even if one have 300 devotion, keeps telling "You need 45 devotion points to check in once".

Edit: Well, this apparently worked, so thanks to the poster anyway -
                    Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
                    I ran into problem and was on day 1 but couldn't claim; doubt there'll be compensation for that. Any way, after you reach the minimum devotion, click on the link then click on claim. Before confirming, refresh your game window. While its refreshing go back and click confirm. This should let you claim the prize.
                    Still it IS a broken and poorly coded event with as usual unclear instructions. How the heck anyone supposed to know to do this & that to claim rewards, huh..
                    Last edited by bagpota; 09-16-2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bagpota View Post
                      Another broken event. Doesn't work even if one have 300 devotion, keeps telling "You need 45 devotion points to check in once".

Edit: Well, this apparently worked, so thanks to the poster anyway -

Still it IS a broken and poorly coded event with as usual unclear instructions. How the heck anyone supposed to know to do this & that to claim rewards, huh..
                      Its pain as well and would prefer for the prizes to have been in game rather than through another page off of the main game page.

Comment

• I still have 2 hours on my server time, yet it won't let me claim the rewards for monday so I'm going to get screwed out of my 20 day count. Is bull, really need to fix the timing on this thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eventglitch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	1727134
                        Last edited by songwolf666; 09-19-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• not working at s23....

Comment

• Originally posted by ijxnfha View Post
                            not working at s23....
                            What you're posting here is in the wrong thread. There is a thread ongoing now discussing this here.
                            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                            X