Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/14 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/14 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Wednesday, the 14th of Sept. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

is this maintenance for new patch for test servers or dont you know

Comment

is this maintenance for new patch ?

Comment

This is just a routine maintenance, a day early because of a holiday.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

add more perv emoticons in game pls!

Comment

so we gonna miss outlands? or??? and then you guys give a ..... compensation that is a joke just reward all atleast with some crystals

Comment

Hope we get outland crystals as compensation....
              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                500,000 Gold
                500,000 Daru
                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                Double Honor Scroll x1
                Hennax50
                Compensation has been the same every maintenance. How about compensation relating to the maintenance at hand? Just a thought.

Comment

Was finally on the winning side in Battleground in order to get Class advancement and they do this!!!

Comment

cant u guys make ur minds up when maintenance is actualy done

weve had it on wednesdays tuesdays thursdays and fridays cant u guys just pick 1 day and stick to it or maybe get the caretaker on a sunday to do maintenance as thats the only day their isnt any pvp events prem or finals or outlands

we all know devs ave a holiday but offer them double pay to come in and do maintenance on sundays instead lol

Comment

mumble mumble

i ve no clue about maintenance issues and frankly don t care but,
                      i ve to thank r2 to have gave me back part of mails erased by system i hope by mistake,
                      unfortunatly they give me back just rubbish & 130 k holy water LOL.
                      Actually i m still missing 2-3 pages where inside were my most important items such :

dark-light emblems more than 500

Water-Wind emblems more or less same amount

Fire-Electro emblems more or less same amount

Divinity stones,Moon dust & moon rocks

Truncheons

So last week i ve spent again 2oo euro in order to get loki
                      & actually i m standing by to merge my 2 red sylph( water & wind) cause i ve no material
                      R2 mind that i spend again in order to complete my necessary stuff instead give me back wht was already in my possession ???
                      Or they mind once spent they give me back just to frustate me more ?
                      i m playing since 2012 i ve spent on game money as well actually i m 10 mil br dimension less so that proof that i m an usual costumer, may i get some justice please??

if you consider that i was w8ing since 1st july week to get back my disapperead mail & finally i ve got its back just under ruibbish form i m really frustrated.

please some one may do something for me ????
                      even thou R2 recognize them mistake so wht i ve to do ?

don t write me send a ticket cause i ve finished a tickets firm since i m sending its.

regards Pezzo middlemount 419

Comment

What are you doing about Outland ?? must be some compensation for missing it

Comment

Servers back up

Comment

Some servers apparently made it back up before Outland ended, one of the alliances we are against managed 10 attacks against us and apparently 100+ blessings, I kept refreshing eveery 30 secs or so before 10:30 and wasn't able to get into my server so it seems only some servers were up or some people managed to bypass the main server entirely and directly communicate with the outland servers which would presumably be direct evidence of botting

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis2 View Post
                              Some servers apparently made it back up before Outland ended, one of the alliances we are against managed 10 attacks against us and apparently 100+ blessings, I kept refreshing eveery 30 secs or so before 10:30 and wasn't able to get into my server so it seems only some servers were up or some people managed to bypass the main server entirely and directly communicate with the outland servers which would presumably be direct evidence of botting
                              happy with 4th place rewards like every 1 else not greedy at least we got some than none atall

Comment

Working...
                              X