Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/20 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngelSweet33 View Post
    what is this silly broswer **** pardon me for my words but this is NOT OK some ppl are having big problems with this nonsense becoz they are taking care of other ppls toons too !!!!
    You're not suppose to be logging into other people's toons, so there will be no help if you have problems logging in to them. If you have more than one of your own characters, use different browsers for them.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Use Google Chrome and create User Names for each one you want. It will have it's own (accounts) window without any cross problems.

And as MemoryLane said, people shouldn't log onto other people's accounts as it is against the ToS.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        You're not suppose to be logging into other people's toons, so there will be no help if you have problems logging in to them. If you have more than one of your own characters, use different browsers for them.
        what about ppl who has 5 toons and not enof browsers ?

Comment

hi

is mainte not over yet or i just cant go inside pls tell me

Comment

Originally posted by AngelSweet33 View Post
            what about ppl who has 5 toons and not enof browsers ?
            I made my own custom app that houses the Edge/Explorer web browser applet. Of course, mine has the conventional "log off" sequence to clear the cookie and server addresses programmed/saved so I can dive in at the push of a button. Yet, I have to manually log in as they changed the format from html to javascript (and I am not that good in javascript programming).
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X