Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/03 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/03 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 3rd of Nov. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the issue in which the help icon (question mark at the top of the panel) for Treasure Lode did not work.
    2. Fixed the issue in which beginners could get stuck at Lvl. 5 with a blank screen.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 11-02-2016, 08:10 PM.

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 3rd of Nov. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

ANY THINKING OVER WB THAT IS NOW GETTING OVER IN LESS THEN 1 FULL TURN FORGET ABT SECOND TURN TO SLYPH - EVEN CANT COMPLETE 1 FULL TURN & ALL kh KILLING IT BEFORE THAT

Comment

Im getting bored... what about upgrade halidom and artifact.. when is that coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
        Im getting bored... what about upgrade halidom and artifact.. when is that coming?
        maybe thats kh mpd nm modes lol if their is any

yes once u done all the game is boring no new features for maxed players bring out kh hali or atrifact in a new kh nm mode

or merged mounts lmao or a new event that will replace steel wars

Comment

More "broken" things to come...
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This event we get ice cream (event items), why still do not have any ecxange for them?

Comment

come on r2

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/03 4:00 AM EDT

our server shut off for maintenance on 08.00 a.m g.m.t and ur notice says 09.00 g.m.t dont any 1 in that office of urs know how to tell time f.f.s

Comment

Looks like server went down at 08:00 am GMT are the hamsters are struggling with daylight saving time.
                Last edited by hartleys2206; 11-03-2016, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Ooh I am not happy - you have gone down for maintenance an hour early
                  S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

the devs know nothing about daylight saving times in g.m.t

they do maintenance off the u.s time zone which their time change isnt for another week i think

but the person who wrote the notes must be thik cuz he forgot g.m.t went back 1 hr sunday lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                      Why not make lv50 lv60 set if you are bored and happy play mpd? I am done with set and very happy what can skip mpd each day. Wonder how people lazy to play Post Grab, but happy daily play mpd, bi, spire and other ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        the devs know nothing about daylight saving times in g.m.t

they do maintenance off the u.s time zone which their time change isnt for another week i think

but the person who wrote the notes must be thik cuz he forgot g.m.t went back 1 hr sunday lol
                        USA starts time changes this Sunday coming. Wait for the monkeys of r2 to mess that up too.

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                          Why not make lv50 lv60 set if you are bored and happy play mpd? I am done with set and very happy what can skip mpd each day. Wonder how people lazy to play Post Grab, but happy daily play mpd, bi, spire and other ****...
                          Well its counts for more. Not feel like to do all that stuff daily. Even joined for last time CW last week. Thought to close that episode with making warlord hall but my dad came in during finals so was AFK whole finals for warlord and ended 16th lol. But still I have closed it, no more CW until they change prizes. Same counts for Chaos Wars, completely not interested to join that either. The only thing I will join in Titan Wars with my friends. The rest I really don't care at the moment. Oh and ofcourse Venus if my spouse doesnt forget it.

My day on WT is now only eudeamons daily quests and Outland. Even not in mood to do dimensions at the moment. Even stopped spending, since I found out that it really has no use. If you have spended for a while, even the 'free' stuff arent any good anymore lol.
                          Last edited by Thaleia38; 11-03-2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

wish they do a MT to make it so you get guild battle and guild beast devotion when you enter the guild battle or guild beast
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              wish they do a MT to make it so you get guild battle and guild beast devotion when you enter the guild battle or guild beast
                              It is now set up that if you can hit ward even if not finish you get devo. So use a morph card and hit that ugly thing even if you got a lame attack it will give devo. Avoid hitting the other guild layers if you can as most times you won't finish the kill or die yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X