Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catalin26
    replied
    Battlegraund do something with it that can not be something standing afk 10 in the opposing team wins the big difference would be doing something about the AFK and KILURILE about the big ones all the time as well kill children event is this? is a mockery. and I apologize if I posted where you give it all wrong encoded forumu it.

Leave a comment:

• HELLF
    replied
    id like to see s24 get a merge too come on!

Leave a comment:

• R23612761
    replied
    problem log-in server [s16]immortal ruins
    Name : gendel
    Guild : crow
    Level : 40++
    Class : archer
    Server : [s16]immortal ruins
    Active Time : 16 hours every day

Leave a comment:

• S26_DoctorWho
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    No. It means based on each purchase is the pack you'll receive. You can obtain the same pack multiple times. You will *not* receive all packs under the level you both at.

Example. You charge 10K Balens. You will receive the 10K recharge pack bonus. That's it. If you charge 10K Balens again, you will receive the same pack again. If you decide to charge a third time for 500 Balens, you'll receive the 500 recharge pack bonus.
    Thank you for being apparently the ONLY other person other than myself who understood this correctly.

Leave a comment:

• R23109579
    replied
    Not merging yet?

Leave a comment:

• Uanggope
    replied
    S36 asap

Leave a comment:

• ViveraLenalie
    replied
    s36 please .. too low population here .. its gonna be the real graveyard T__T

Leave a comment:

• R23628607
    replied
    how about s29

please do it merge

that server is to low now

Leave a comment:

• UnCoeurMort
    replied
    Guys Guys Guys ... This is a game a profit paying game in order these guys to keep the game online they need cash so thats why the new servers and when a player wants to get higher ranks then he moves to new server not caring about the old or the money he spent so the problem its not Wartune its yours cause you are the ones that keep moving from server to server so be glad that they decided to merge old servers and give and some extras with it and stop qqing accept the fact that thats how it works...Sorry if im rude im also a 8lvl vip player that has spent a lot but i knew that from the beggining and i dont really care if the launch 1000 more servers as long as they keep me sutisfied and not forgotten

Leave a comment:

• Eladamri
    replied
    I totally agree with supervia...every week 6 server launches and 2-4 servers merge. If can somehow stop making new servers maybe new players can fill up the spaces on the other "old" servers.

Leave a comment:

• supervia
    replied
    more new server more old server die

Leave a comment:

• erimail
    replied
    Stop making new ****** servers, just merge all

Leave a comment:

• supervia
    replied
    mmm when server 27 merge too ?

Leave a comment:

• R26410995
    replied
    djkbkdsjbkbjkdbksdbgbjdsbgkdbkgb

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R24035079 View Post
    It means, if u recharge 4000 then you will get 500 pack once, 2000 pack once and 4000 pack once. If you repeat the recharge, you will not get anymore pack. If ucharge 500, u get the 500 pack. And if u charge 2000 after that, u get 2000 pack but not the 500.
    No. It means based on each purchase is the pack you'll receive. You can obtain the same pack multiple times. You will *not* receive all packs under the level you both at.

Example. You charge 10K Balens. You will receive the 10K recharge pack bonus. That's it. If you charge 10K Balens again, you will receive the same pack again. If you decide to charge a third time for 500 Balens, you'll receive the 500 recharge pack bonus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X