No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merge 12/06 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really love to see server 52 merge.We need active players. We only have 2 truly competitive guild left. too many servers made too close together

Comment

GN: â€*Reaperâ€*
      Class: Archer
      Level: 42
      Server: 68 Talsworth Castle
      Guild: Legends

Comment

EROR LOG IN
        GN: â€*Reaperâ€*
        Class: Archer
        Level: 42
        Server: 68 Talsworth Castle
        Guild: Legends

Comment

I've just recharged yesterday (10k balens) but i didn't receive the bonuses as promised....
          Pls help here....
          IGN : Phyxsiusâ„¢
          Class : Mage
          Server : S19 Desert Of Curses
          Guild: Warriors

(Tree / Altar Summoner, Chest Distributor and Human Resource Administrator )

Comment

What's the story with the recharge? I was about to get 10k balen for the bonus and now I am not sure I will do it.

Comment

Yes, what is the story. I put in the ticket and they asked for the link to this thread?!? It's your post R2. You mean to tell me your support team is not aware of the post and the committed bonus amounts that they have to ask for the post. Two days now and still no bonus items.

Comment

What is this R2? I thought we're suppose to get the bonus the same time we order the balens? U guys makes me think twice of your future promotions.............*sigh*
                IGN : Phyxsiusâ„¢
                Class : Mage
                Server : S19 Desert Of Curses
                Guild: Warriors

(Tree / Altar Summoner, Chest Distributor and Human Resource Administrator )

Comment

R2 has about 9 hrs to figure out how they want to respond to this or I'm not doing the recharge.

Comment

I still have not received a reply to my ticket since I gave them the thread link and all the proof of purchase documentation. Over two days now and no response.

Comment

I replied to my ticket its been sitting untouched for days. I recharged several balens and I want what I paid for as well.
                      Name: Niasaj
                      Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                      Classification: ArchMage
                      Guild Leader: Alliance
                      BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                      Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

i bought 4000 balens at 12/08/2012 , but i am not received "Recharge 4000 Balens: 1,000,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru and Level 7 Luck Stone x 10"

i sent a ticket, but they dont solve my problem.

guys you dont believe this promotions, they dont give promotions, they are only sell balens and than they dont answer you.
                        if my promotions not come tomorrow, i will never buy balens future.

ticket number : #72077

Comment

I am still waiting for my promo items as well and my ticket goes ignored as well.
                          Name: Niasaj
                          Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                          Classification: ArchMage
                          Guild Leader: Alliance
                          BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                          Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Working...
                          X